Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Meet

Attached Files

Hey guys the meet for tomorrow is still on. It's not about how many cars you service or how many cars you have at your house or garage. Everybody is always inquiring about E30 turn out at import meets. Why not have a mainly E30 meet? Let the JDM and newer model cars be in the minority. Our cars are 20+ years old. We need to network regarding parts, service, and tech tips. Everyone is welcome. We realize that some guys will be at the track, some have families, some are at work. For them we can do it again at a later date. Unfortunately I can only do sundays. if anyone has any suggestions, step up.

Thanks.

Info: Sunday, Jan. 8th, 2012. 8221 West Glades Road, Boca Raton, Fl. 33434. 100 yards west of the Fla turnpike on the north side of the road. In the International Jewelry Exchange parking lot. 12 noon until 4pm.

Comment

Very well said. I will be going and its a little drive from my house. I know there is a shit load of e30s out there and dont understand why we have a hard time getting them together. Last Florida Bimmer meet about a month ago was all e90s except for me and one other e30. I PMd a lot of guys from down here in the miami area to see if anybody wants to ride up. See you tomorrow..
      sigpic

Comment

cant make it guys =(
        my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

The whip is still down, Ill go in my daily though

Comment

We are here.....................

Comment

Working...
            X