Local WTT: Cardinal Red Sport for Grey Leather Sport Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local WTT: Cardinal Red Sport for Grey Leather Sport Interior

Like the title says. I've grown bored with my cardinal coupe interior and looking to get a nice grey leather sport interior. I would like to do a swap if possible.

On the other hand, if you happen to have a decent grey sport interior I would be interested in that as well.

I would prefer no rips and complete parts (like my cardinal set) if at all possible.

Posting here because I don't want to ship mine, nor pay for shipping or drive more than a few hours.

I can provide pictures if there is an interested party.

EDIT: To be clear, I am not looking for anything other than a clean grey coupe interior for purchase or trade. I will gladly sell my cardinal set if I can find the right interior.

Thanks.
    Last edited by BoxDriver86; 04-17-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: Clarification

I am after a cardinal interior, I can swap a fairly good set of black comfort or a rough set of tan sports with a nice tan rears for the time being.

Are you a coupe or a sedan? My comfort is sedan, the tan is coupe (coupe might be missing a some of the trim peices)
    1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
    1990 325i 24v
    1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
      I am after a cardinal interior, I can swap a fairly good set of black comfort or a rough set of tan sports with a nice tan rears for the time being.

Are you a coupe or a sedan? My comfort is sedan, the tan is coupe (coupe might be missing a some of the trim peices)
      No thanks. Like I stated above, I am only looking for a good condition grey sport interior. Updating first post to be more clear.

Comment

i have a complete set of gray leather sport seats... lets swap pics.

Comment

yea, I should have been more clear. I was offering to buy yours, but give you something to use in the mean time.
          1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
          1990 325i 24v
          1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

Originally posted by SilberSurfer View Post
            i have a complete set of gray leather sport seats... lets swap pics.
            I'll get some decent pictures of mine and send them to you. PM me your email address so I know where to send them.

Originally posted by andrewm View Post
            yea, I should have been more clear. I was offering to buy yours, but give you something to use in the mean time.
            I see, appreciate the offer though. I misunderstood what you were saying.

Comment

a full grey interior is my second favorite behind cardinal, nice call. :)
              8380 Laboratories
              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by 8380 Labs View Post
                a full grey interior is my second favorite behind cardinal, nice call. :)
                I feel like you and I are cut from the same cloth my friend...

Comment

i chuckled when i saw the thread - seems that way. :p
                  8380 Laboratories
                  M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                  X