Lodging at the Vintage 2012.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lodging at the Vintage 2012.

Would you like to attend the Vintage www.atthevintage.com? Would you like to register, but don't know where you would be staying at for those 2 nights? Thursday/Friday or just Friday nights? GOOD NEWS.

If you're registered, I am opening my doors.

That's right. No need to camp out or sleep in your car. No need to smell like cheap wine, beer, sweat, gasoline and trying to cover all that up with cheap deodorant. Come up Thursday night if you're attending the rally or join us on Friday after the dinner (8:30PM).

I have a huge basement, that is practically empty, that can easily sleep well over 20 people. Bring your airbed and whatever you'll need to take a shower. I have a pool table, we'll have the firepit going. We'll have a good time, before caravaning to Old Salem on Saturday morning. Pretty much an e30 sleepover...

For more details, address, phone number and all that, PM me and we'll go from there.

its people like you that make me regain a little bit of faith in humanity..lol i haven't decided if im going or not yet.. but if i do.. you will be the 1st to know..
    sigpic"God made cars to be RWD and standard"

Comment

that's nice of ya mate!
      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

I saw that you, Dan and Patrick all booked the hotel already, but I'd love to have you guys here at some point.

Comment

Candy? Video camera ;) Just playing. I already have a place to stay, but it's super nice of you to open your doors to the e30 crowd!
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

most people are well prepared, hehe

Comment

so far only one person sounded off. No one is planning a month ahead?

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                most people are well prepared, hehe
                Yup, but nice gesture Art! :up:

COTM

Comment

We'll be coming up Thursday night to be ready for the rally on Friday morning. We should definitely get together then.

Comment

i still need a co-driver :-(

Comment

Very cool of you to offer, man, but I've already booked a hotel room since I'm bringing the wife and baby. Big thumbs up for opening your place though.

Comment

May is here... come on people

Comment

would your basement happen to be candle lit by any chance?

Comment

anything can be arranged ;)

Comment

getting awfully close

Comment

Working...
                              X