Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Central Florida

I just moved to Daytona and apart from a Honda scene I haven't seen much. Are there any meets or people into bmw's, 240's, drifting etc in this area?

Bump

Comment

Not much going on it seems.

Comment

ill be moving to orlando on the 20th, i used to live in daytona for a while when i was going to school at embry riddle, theres really nothing going up up there.

Comment

Oct. 21 there is European auto fest 2012. Send me a friend invite on FB if you have it, and I'll send you a invite. Free to attend euro only, they will be accepting donations for st. Jude's children's hospital but you'll see all the info when I invite. Look up Brandon artrip on FB and send request.

Ps started ripping the motor down today Zenki. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344476073.263955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	7144849

Comment

Nice. I though you would have had that motor put in by now! haha

Comment

Planned on it, but moving took all my funds.

Comment

You need to come down to south Florida.... this is where the action is.

Comment

Speaking of action @silence pm me a price on 24v motor and trans mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by beedeezy View Post
                    Speaking of action @silence pm me a price on 24v motor and trans mounts.
                    I have a new site, www.condorspeedshop.com you can check my listings there. The combo motor and trans mounts are discounted :) and when you order over $100 you get a koozie ;)

Comment

@zenki still waiting on friend request so i can send the eurofest invite.
                      goes for anyone else interested.........

Comment

I just sent you a request. Do you guys know of anyone with a manual driveshaft? Brandon you shouldn't need yours or your trans brace anymore so I'll take those off your hands. haha. I seem to have everything to go 5 speed but that!

Comment

Where is eurofest at?

Comment

@DTM yahala. Lake county.

@zenki I will be using my drive shaft but not trans brace. But it's gonna be awhile before I swap. I still have to rebuild the motor. I did a leak down and 3-6 had exhaust valve leaks.

Comment

Orlando usually has stuff happening. Only thing I know that happens in Daytona is some grudge racing haha

Comment

Working...
                              X