Any tampa/St.Pete People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any tampa/St.Pete People?

Just got My first e30 & looking For some local guys In the area, Im in St.Pete.

Names James.

There's a good amount of us in Tampa. On E30Tech there's a Tampa meet thread where you'll find some others. Not too sure about St. Pete, though.
    1990 E30 325i sedan - Gletscherblau (280) over Indigo cloth (0271)

Comment

dude E30tech is pissing me off i signed up & everything & for some reason keeps saying my account is awaiting activation

Comment

mines the same way. -______-

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
          mines the same way. -______-
          Its pissing me off i can't even pm a mod about it, from what i heard in another thread is that in order for them to verify your account you have to donate to the site...but i can't even find a link or tab to donate to them.

Wish you weren't 5 hours from me i want you m20 longblock
          Last edited by Eurotrash727; 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

I used to be in Tampa but moved to west palm beach for a job, still go back time to time.

Yeah the admin for e30tech is kind of non existent right now, not sure if the mods are allowed to let people in or not. It took a couple months before mine got activated (without paying for anything), but that was back in 2009. It seems random at best.

Comment

Originally posted by justrack View Post
              I used to be in Tampa but moved to west palm beach for a job, still go back time to time.

Yeah the admin for e30tech is kind of non existent right now, not sure if the mods are allowed to let people in or not. It took a couple months before mine got activated (without paying for anything), but that was back in 2009. It seems random at best.
              word, pretty gay . For being such a big forum you'd think the Admin would be ontop of shit. hopefully soon he gets with it!

Comment

Come and get it:D

Comment

Originally posted by DTMbimmer07 View Post
                  Come and get it:D
                  change of plans ima using my 2.7 block

Comment

any of you peeps around st. pete drive a flat black 87 with late model bumpers? saw you yesterday while visiting family down there. sick ride.

Comment

Re-posting this from Tamparacing, in case any of you guys can help me out...

I bought a Plug and Play megasquirt set up build by whodwho a little while ago. I've been having a tach issue, but I've recently read about some differences in the way the tach signal is run on my '87 325iS. If someone has a late model (88+) e30 I could plug my megasquirt into, it would be really helpful to see if there's an issue with the tach signal coming from the megasquirt unit. I probably wouldn't even need to start the car with the MS plugged in - just turning it to accessory would probably do.

Thanks!
                      The Great Big M20 Timing Belt DIY

Some good information I've found online (no affiliation):
                      Turbo Tech (Garrett)
                      Four-cycle information and cam properties for beginners (ISKY Racing Cams)

Comment

Working...
                      X