Getting it Started- Columbus, GA-Auburn, AL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting it Started- Columbus, GA-Auburn, AL

I'm gonna start doing this. I'm so fucking sick of looking at trucks, ricers and crotch rockets.

I'm thinking we could do meets, drives, maybe meets then drives then meats... then a drive.

Don't know how many R3Vers are in/around Columbus, but it seems to be few, perhaps 5 at the most.

N3Vertheless, I'm gauging interest from anyone in the Columbus area, hell, even if you're from Auburn and want to meet. If you're down for the drive.

So, for starters, I don't know if it's a "meet" per se, but I'm looking at doing a drive up to Pine Mountain, there's a little joint that looks out over the valley. Nothing big, just cruise up 27 on a weekend sometime, eat some burgers, maybe do a little cruising around the Pine Mountain area... no concrete plans yet. I may do it this Sunday. If there's any interest, I'll put some details in place, but as of right now it's in the proof of concept phase. My car is not in any kind of concours condition, so I'm more down to drive than just meet in parking lots... but we'll see if there's any interest before I commit one way or the other.

I'll be lurking.
    /______\_o_/______\
    l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
    \ #___======___# /
    |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

I definitely down for attending this. I going to be going to auburn for school in the fall, so if its around by then, im there.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

^^ word
      /______\_o_/______\
      l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
      \ #___======___# /
      |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

Comment

Working...
      X