Suspension Help, Columbus GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suspension Help, Columbus GA

What are the chances someone would be willing to drive to Columbus, GA to help me install springs, shocks, CABs, tie rods this weekend?

I have most tools needed and access to an alignment rack and spring compressor.

Case of beer + gas mileage cov3red.

Thanks for looking.
    /______\_o_/______\
    l{(OO)=[//][\\]=(OO)}|
    \ #___======___# /
    |__/-------------\__|

"Took me an hour to do this..."

took me like three seconds to copy/paste it- FOR SCIENCE!!

Barney Fucking Rubble

I was going to be out there this weekend, but i had a change of plans, wouldnt have minded to help.

Like i said before, Im going to Auburn next month for school, so we could probably help each other out every now and then since were not to far.

Good luck dude.
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Don't be fearful to tackle this one, it's very simple. ESP if you have air tools.

To do the springs, maybe 1.5 hours total? Tie rods 15 minutes each, and the CAB's maybe 30 minutes each added on?
      1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
      1990 325i 24v
      1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

hey this weekend the 20-22 il be going back to columbus/fort benning from savannah. ive never replaced shocks and springs on my own before but i do have a military ID and can get your car into the DIY autoshop on benning (its dirt cheap, has lifts and every tool you would ever need) and be willing to lend a helping hand (that is if you know how to do the majority of the work ;) ) plus i figured itd be a good learning chance for myself. il PM you my phone number, text me if your interested.

Comment

Working...
        X