No announcement yet.

The Official Fall 2012 BMW Brodeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading out with Preston and Fuckin's Barry. See the rest of you there later this week. Chillin' by the campfire.

Comment

Wifes response to me inviting her lol

I love you. I'm glad you want me there. But I have no interest in going camping with a bunch of dudes I barely know who just wanna talk cars, drink beer, an see somethin naked :P
      sigpic

Comment

Halston

Sorry to hear bout your Dog buddy. Do a day trip up on Sat cmon!!! You can crash in Knoxville at my place if you dont want to camp in the possible rain cold...Im gonna camp fri nite but may bail sat night.. Anyway START YOUR ENGINES !!!!!!!
        FREE Candy!
        Brunswick Stew!
        Broheim!

And Simon,, WHY SIMON let a little job get in your hippie way!!!!!

dangs:!: Brain:!:

Comment

I know Jim, I know....... I was going to prepare some "treats" for all of us to enjoy :)

I know you'll all have a fantastic time. Make sure Fuckin' Barry get his usual harrassment, and please please convince his girlfriend to hop back over the fence...... Hell, Barry's a bitch anyway.

Drive fast and take chances......................... ( I talke no legal responcibilty)

Comment

Dont tell me you don't get weekends off BRIAN!

Comment

Got some crap i wanna get rid of. If any of you guys want me to bring something lmk

sigpic

Comment

Had an awesome time as always and a good turn out. Weather held out right up until Sat. evening but that didn't stop anyone from building a cod roaster and boozing it up.

Hope everyone makes it home ok and can make it back in the spring.

Comment

It was a great week ! pics should be awesome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the fun times everyone
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                    :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                      Had an awesome time as always and a good turn out. Weather held out right up until Sat. evening but that didn't stop anyone from building a cod roaster and boozing it up.

Hope everyone makes it home ok and can make it back in the spring.

I'll be there :)

Comment

Thanks for letting me tag along Saturday.. I officially want a boosted e30!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          I'll be there :)
                          We missed ya Halston ! One of the SC boys won this round. Hope things are getting better now. See ya in the spring if not sooner.

Originally posted by MichaelH View Post
                          Thanks for letting me tag along Saturday.. I officially want a boosted e30!
                          Mike, Good to see you again. You should have gotten a ride with those crazy guys. It is wild ride inside the car. Just running with them makes me want to boost one.
                          sigpic

Comment

I had the privilege of speeding through half of SC with the SC boys and their boosted e30s! They are indeed awesome cars.
                            450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Had a ton of fun, i think im going to bed now :-)
                              sigpic
                              mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

I'm glad I took today off. I got 10.5 hours of sleep. :mrgreen:
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X