Where my south florida e30's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where my south florida e30's?

I know you guys sometimes meet up at towers but we need to go to a park have a barbeque and shit. What is better than a group of e30's, Hot dogs, burgers, ribs and beer. Lets organize something

91' Alpine II 318is Slick top - Totaled
    89' Lachssilber 325is - :p

We used to have a meet at char hut off Pembroke road on thursdays but that died :(
    Last edited by DTMbimmer07; 01-21-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Sup Slicktop serg? Some of us have been trying to get that done for 2 years. I have the place and the time. It's a spot in Boca. Perfect mid way point between Vero Beach and South Miami.

In 2 years. We had maybe 7 cars. If you have some ideas that will work from north to south, I'm in. All we need is E30 participation.

Comment

If you guys are serious about this. I think cb smith will be a great location. We can plan a ride, and or maybe go to some kind of event. If there is interest I have no problems planning it for us.

Comment

Where is CB Smith? Some of us are not familiar with that name.

I'm just asking this so I can gauge interest so here goes. Is Boca to far to travel? The spot I have is perfect. It is one half mile west of he turnpike on Glades. Halfway between Vero and Miami.

Why don't the guys who sell E30 BMW service and BMW E30 modification help sponsor the
          E30 meet. These guys make money from the E30 community. Helping to sponser a meet would be a great way to showcase your work and your products. You could send info on the meet to your client base.

If anybody wants to come up and check out the spot I have picked out. I would be happy to show you. And, I would be more than happy to come down and check out the place you are suggesting. CB Smith is a park. Do you have to pay to attend? My spot is free and right on Glades Rd. Perfect spot to show off E30's to traffic. We can use it any Sunday of the year all day if needed. Once every 3 months would be good. Not to often to get boring. Guys bring your cars for sale. Parts for sale. Bring your business cards. If anyone is skeptical, then come and see for yourself. One hour north from Miami. One hour south of Vero Beach.

Let's work together to get this done. Just my .02 cents.

Comment

I'm in for the place that g.ruff561 is talking about!
            Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Thanks 88e30ix. It is a start. Do the math. 62 views, 5 replies. We have more views and replies than a lot of major cities. Still no BMW meet. That's crazy. And just in case there are some haters out there, be man enough to go on record with your concerns? I will gladly step aside. It is about the community. Not me.

The spot is centrally located. No excuse for the "big boys" not to participate. Same ads all the time. "buy this", "I can fix that". But since 2009, when I joined, they have NEVER sponsored a meet that would include the whole SoFlo E30 community. I"m not talking about piggy backing other meets. I'm not talking about hot dogs and beer. I'm talking about a true E30 meet. Respect for each others individual taste.

I volunteer my time, my funds, got a space picked out. Anybody want to chime I'm open. Wait for it, wait for it.....................

Comment

I think that be a good idea Gary/g.ruff561. I know you are a man of your word and very easy to do business with. I wanted to do a swap meet and something similar to what you want to do. I am surprised, that I have 325ix,and some other rare bmws and no one wants to buy them. Sometimes I wonder if people are sincere and real. I know you are real and passionate about bmws and how you conduct business. I would come if I was closer, I would only be able to go if it is same time as I go and see my wifes parts in Hobe sound area.
                SHAWN

Comment

Thanks Shawn. We have some great cars down here to. We just need participation. We have some great weekend weather coming up. Not to hot, not to cold. Lets get it cracking.

Comment

Im down. Ruff, if you need any help im local and can help organize, setup......

Comment

i miss south florida
                      Nick

Why have American muscle when you can get some German blow?

instagram - tehcapo

Comment

Joek84 where are you located? I'm in Wellington and in the Lake Charleston area.

Comment

I'm in Wellington too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sup Diego? It's about time you cut loose from those Hyundais'. I heard somebody saw you on 95 south in a Sonota. Lmao. Seriously, welcome back Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                              The spot is centrally located.
                              No, its not. And this is coming from someone that lives in your neck of the woods.

No excuse for the "big boys" not to participate. Same ads all the time. "buy this", "I can fix that". But since 2009, when I joined, they have NEVER sponsored a meet that would include the whole SoFlo E30 community.
                              Why does anyone have to sponsor anything? I dont want anyone paying my burgers ... You come off pretty nasty in some of your posts ... I don't understand why the need to say that.
                              Just set up a meet in a centrally located park, ie: Markham Park. And have each person bring whatever they are going to eat/drink ...
                              Your spot is not bad for me as its close to my house, but I dont want to bring my grill in the trunk and set it up in a parking lot. It just does not work.

I"m not talking about piggy backing other meets. I'm not talking about hot dogs and beer.
                              See? thats not what the OP wanted ... you jump in and tried to make this your thread.

Your idea did not work before and it will not work in the future ... you are too pushy man.

J

Comment

Working...
                              X