South Louisiana Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Louisiana Meets

So, after posting up about the Cherryberry meet and it being a big success, it gave me and a buddy the last needed push to start a new meet on the Northshore (Mandeville/Covington area) since the scene there kind of died.

I figure I would start a new thread and keep it updated with any and all meets (E30 related and Non) so anyone who is willing to make the trek from surrounding areas can join.

Coming up next on the calender:

-- Import-Face off in Belle Rose, LA.

March 10th. Its at No Problem Raceway and will be a car show, drift event and a few other events there

Link to the site with more info: http://www.importfaceoff.net/

Bunch of us from the Slidell area are caravaning out from here.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

-- Twin Sushi Car Meet. 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month at Twin Sushi in Mandeville. Next one is March 17th. If you're on Facebook, look us up. http://www.facebook.com/twinsushicarmeet

1814 North Causeway Blvd
    Mandeville, LA 70471

That's the one a buddy of mine and I started last Sunday...1st one was a good time, lots of different cars showed up. Starts at noon and goes till the last car leaves!

Make sure to abide by the usual rules, no douchebaggery, clean up after yourselves, etc. Bring chairs if you'd like.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

-- Lakefront Meet 7:
    April 28th @ Noon till whenever
    8000 Lakeshore Dr.
    New Orleans, LA 70124

Bring chairs, if you're in a group..feel free to bring a pop up canopy as well. Lots of room at this meet, same goes for rules there too

That's all I know of for now, as more events pop up I'll add to the thread. If anyone else in the area knows of something I missed, feel free to add it in!
    Last edited by InNeedOfBoost; 03-04-2013, 09:04 PM.
    1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

April 28 is LFM 7

Comment

damn everythings so far away from me..somebody shlda let me know about the mandeville one yesterday i wlda came :( maybe the next one
      Last edited by e30construction; 03-04-2013, 08:58 PM.
      sigpic
      93 325i 120k
      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

The next Delta Region SCCA autocross. :D
        April 7th
        NOLA Motorsports Park.

Comment

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
          damn everythings so far away from me..somebody shlda let me know about the mandeville one yesterday i wlda came :(
          Same here!!

This is good because I dont fool with facebook.

Comment

Yea, I figured not everyone gets on Facebook much...so this would help keep the few of US E30 guys in the area in the loop, lol.

I'm gonna get back to autocross soon as I'm done with the fender flares and get some new rear tires!

Comment

never did an auto cross..might have to check it out one day
              sigpic
              93 325i 120k

Comment

also scraping the coast is in biloxi coming sometime soon right?

Comment

I think in June?

Comment

where do you get all this information of where meets are like scraping the coast?looked it up 2..its only like 5 minutes away so ima make plans to be at that one n we shld make plans before so we can get the e30's parked together
                    Last edited by e30construction; 03-04-2013, 09:56 PM.
                    sigpic
                    93 325i 120k

Comment

E30's UNITE! 8)

Comment

Originally posted by timmyboy View Post
                        e30's unite! 8)
                        +1
                        sigpic
                        93 325i 120k

Comment

I hear about them mainly through various clubs/organizations I keep in touch with through Facebook. That or the local car clubs..I've organized a lot of different meets as well.

Comment

Scrapin the Coast is June 21-23 along the coast of Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfBoost View Post
                              Scrapin the Coast is June 21-23 along the coast of Mississippi.
                              yea the local oreillys had a flyer out with times and events going on
                              sigpic
                              93 325i 120k

Comment

Working...
                              X