Place for good shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Place for good shoes

I need to get some running shoes (or cross training, whatever)... I'd like to go some place that the people will size your feet accurately and what not... I need to get some decent running/cross training shoes that I can use to 'get in shape', lol.

Just wondering where y'all go in the loganville/gwinnett area and what shoes y'all recommend. I honestly can't tell you what size shoe I wear because it varies and I haven't bought a nice pair of real shoes in years... I'm a payless/rack room BOGO type person...

I know I'm going to spend more on these, preferrably less than $100 (closer to $60-70 mark if possible), if you recommend shoes that are only like $40 even better! lol

Anyway, the TreadSafe shoes I'm wearing are 12, last pair of flip flops were like 11, converse all stars are 10.5 I believe, I wear 12 in nikes, and like 11 in reeboks... stupid stuff like that, that's why I was wondering about going to have my foot 'sized' or use one of those little metal sizer deals that you put your foot in and adjust until you figure you're right... anyway... blah blah...

recommendations are greatly appreciated... need to get off my ass...

Thanks in advance

"Don't Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles You" - Unknown

Fleet Feet I know will size your feet and can tell you how your foot reacts when you run. My sister works at the one in Decatur but I think there are others around.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

looks like there are three, decatur, johns creek and lawrenceville.. I'll try and make the lawrenceville one tonight... looks like they're owned by the same people

"Don't Trouble Trouble Until Trouble Troubles You" - Unknown

Comment

REI. They stand behind what they sell, have a good selection, and decent prices. If it is too expensive, at least you can go to try on a few reputable brands for sizing and models, then look for them online.
        '88 325is
        Alpinweiss

Comment

Working...
        X