X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EuroWerks Automotive, Deerfield Beach, FL

4758 North Powerline Rd.
    Deerfield Beach, FL 33073

Is there anyone who has taken their car there? Looking for feedback.
    My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
    1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
    1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

^ thanks man, i spoke to a mechanic(?) on the phone yesterday and decided to drive up there on Saturday just to get an impression and ask some questions.

Looking at the website I too, got a little impression of the "package store" approach as well. Appreciate your feedback.

I guess i'm looking for suggestions as well for indy Euro/BMW shops since the E30 will be here soon. Doug's Automotive is high on my list right now but haven't been there yet.
    IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.

Comment

What about Redline in Pompano?

http://www.redline-racing.com/

That place is as old school as it gets, and Rennie is a really cool guy.
      '84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
      '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

Ok cool, they're next on my list

Comment

What about Road and Race in West Palm Beach. The owner is Peter. He is very good with E30. I have been going to his shop since 1996.

Or try this new guy. Motorhaus in West Palm. The owner is Marteen. I heard he was very good with E36 and newer models. So I took him my E46. Very good work. Tell them Gary referred you to them.

Comment

G.ruff hey thanks ill check them too

Comment

Working...
            X