Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where can I get an alignment for cheap in Atlanta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can I get an alignment for cheap in Atlanta?

I assume they all cost around the same, but maybe I'm wrong. One place in East Atlanta said $85 with tax, if i can't find anywhere cheaper I guess I'll just go there.
    sigpic

My friend reccomends this place for his e30. Its where I plan to take mine when I get the trans back in it.

He said they aligned all four corners for $100 IIRC. And all the numbers are exact, no ranges on any of the specs.
    ..http://www.granturismoeast.com/
    1991 335is in progress

Comment

thanks but thats too far. I dont want to drive it many miles without the alignment. I'll probably go to the one thats like 1 mile from my house, they have good reviews. Was hoping someone would chime in with 'oh yeah here's my friend's shop, does it for super cheap and specializes in german shit' but oh well :mrgreen:
      sigpic

Comment

Lol I've put probably 200 miles on mine without an alignment and I've swapped the steering rack, all bushings, camber plates and a subframe with adjustable camber and toe.

Then again, I have cheap tires I don't care about... Lol
        1991 335is in progress

Comment

Food for thought. 1st car, learning as I go.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
            My friend reccomends this place for his e30. Its where I plan to take mine when I get the trans back in it.

He said they aligned all four corners for $100 IIRC. And all the numbers are exact, no ranges on any of the specs.
            ..http://www.granturismoeast.com/

You know the front toe is the only thing adjustable on a stock E30, right ?
            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Yep. I actually had an argument with a local shop about that.
              But now I have camber plates up front and a subframe with the camber and toe kit installed.
              1991 335is in progress

Comment

Working...
              X