Who's in Savannah, Georgia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's in Savannah, Georgia?

Anyone in savannah or southern Georgia, post it!
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

I have a house in st Simons.... Does that count?
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

No one?
      He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

I'm in Jacksonville, Fl

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic
        Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Just picked up my is yesterday. Live about 20 min outside Sav up I-16

Comment

I'm in Statesboro

Comment

^^ just outside of statesboro.

Zakatak47 you going to GSU?

Comment

I am in Savannah, on Hunter. there is a few other e30 owners around but they dont frequent r3v. i know of 4 other e30 owners in savannah, try the starbucks on montgomery crossroads and abercorn saturday nights at 9 (it might be getting a bit cold now) but theres usually a few bmw guys there. also join our facebook group Savannah BMW meet

Comment

Is this Brandon? Yeah I'm on there, I frequent the Facebook page almost everyday.

Comment

I'm in Savannah... Including myself, Ranger Gress, and Al Taylor, there are 3 Spec E30 racers in the area.

Comment

nope im Brian M.

Comment

I am also in Savannah. I need some parts if anyone local wants to help out. looking for and i swap or another eta. someone local in pooler ripped me off on a bad engine and wouldnt come clean about it. sucks, gotta buy a new one
                        Looking for late model fogs, E39 Fog lights, cool cheap 17 5x120 wheels.

Comment

What's wrong with your engine? PM me your number...

Comment

currently deployed, so nogo on the number. i bought an engine from another dude that was doing an m50 swap. he told me he stored it with the intake on and covered. once i turned it over to reseal the oilpan, water came out of 2 of the cylinders. it was almost frozen from rust, but i got it free after a few turns. then i pulled the intake off to replace the gasket and found grass clippings in the intake runners. wtf, ripped off by a local enthusiast.

once i got it running smoking like crazy barely idle. hard starting. had it running for about 2 hours hoping it would clear up. also has a bad noise coming form the front of the engine. i ran out of time to diagnose it because i was leaving for overseas. ill be back in town next month.

stuck between parting out another 325e that i have without a title or selling that one to buy another i swap or even another m20 for that matter.

oh and btw, i text and called him twice with no reply. what a fucking dick.
                            Looking for late model fogs, E39 Fog lights, cool cheap 17 5x120 wheels.

Comment

I have a running eta that's coming out soon that we can work a deal on. Otherwise, let me know when you get back and I'll help you get your problem sorted with a used or rebuilt motor.

Comment

Working...
                              X