Palm Beach County, Fl people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Guys,

Cars & coffee coming up! Who's going? I wont be able to take Betty(surgery coming up) but i'll swing by!

Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is one of the world's largest & most prestigious monthly auto events. All makes, models, & vintages are welcome.  You never know what you'll see. There is something for everyone.   
    Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Best thing so fare out of this convid-19 was seeing a fellow e30 entusiast driving 95S on a red 325I just now. Great looking e30! I gave you a thumbs up!! Mine still at wot-tech! 🥺

Comment

Hi Gary! I’ve been out with mine a fair amount enjoying this fantastic weather. I hope all is well with you! What is WOT-Tech doing for you?
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

My name is Paul and Wot-Tech just installed a new/used wiring harness on my IX. Next its the floor pans.

Comment

Sup Jon?Janie and I are doing great. Hope you and Graham are doing great as well. You are right. We have had some beautiful weather. Be safe.... be blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
              My name is Paul and Wot-Tech just installed a new/used wiring harness on my IX. Next its the floor pans.
              Nice! Good to meet you Paul.
              Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
              Palm Beach County

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                Sup Jon?Janie and I are doing great. Hope you and Graham are doing great as well. You are right. We have had some beautiful weather. Be safe.... be blessed.
                All OK with us. Staying in and staying safe. I’m glad you and Janie are well. Look forward to seeing you when this mess starts to clear up.
                Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
                Palm Beach County

Comment

Comment

Anyone have a G260 for sale? Have a buddy that is looking for one.

Comment

Checking In

Comment

Hey Guys,
                        Just rode along an out state e30 fellow. It was a face lift 4door Zenoberrot, looked like an IX cause of the side body molding and it had one of the Carolinas plate. Nice looking e30.

Comment

Working...
                        X