Accident on Mathews bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accident on Mathews bridge

I saw this morning around 7 am a red Late model E30 on west bound side of bridge with a serious front end collision. Not sure if it's a member on this board but hope everything is alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    323i MTEC1
    Z3 coupe
    E60 M5

That was me unfortunately. Cars started slamming ok brakes and it was a domino effect. Know any good body shops?
    DENY IGNORANCE!
    Schwarz 325-totaled
    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

i got a good friend that works at a body shop that is able to do side work or insurance claims through the shop. let me know if you are interested.

man that sucks. hope everyone is ok.
      sigpic

Comment

Where's the shop located. I'm hoping there's no real damage under there. Just replacing parts.
        Hood, bumper, valence, both fenders, grilles, headlights. Radiator, fan and shroud.
        DENY IGNORANCE!
        Schwarz 325-totaled
        brilliantrot 318i-daily

don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Well I'm glad you're okay. Autobody shops I know are in Orlando so I actually got to find somebody locally here to do some work on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

the shop is Universal auto body. its downtown on 8th, near MLKJ Blvd. if i remember right. i just know how to get there not so much the address.
            sigpic

Comment

Just dropped it off at osteens off of Atlantic. They had a nice collection of cars they were working on so I figured they must do pretty decent work. But hopefully it's just replacing parts because I can do that and save money replacing them myself. Just need to get it painted
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Comment

Keeps us posted as I'm sure there are others like myself that need some work done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                323i MTEC1
                Z3 coupe
                E60 M5

Comment

Working...
                X