Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
    Sucks I missed this....hope this meet went through. Anyone got pics?
    I dont even think you own an E30 anymore! Sold out to your brothers 240sx group....

jk

Hope all is well with ya!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

A few pictures of the group meet at C. B Smith Park...
      It was nice to meet new faces in the e30 world.. For those who were not able to go..... stay tune, there is another meet coming real soon....

Last edited by my73bimmer; 11-02-2008, 05:25 PM.
      Rolando
      My73bimmer
      Deerfield bch, Florida
      1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
      2006 Mini Cooper S
      1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Good meet today. Good group of guys.

props to Rolondo for putting it together. Next time Ill bring some food/drinks.

-Jay (Red 90 e30 coupe)
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Great meet, nice meeting everyone.
          Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Great meet Rolondo!!! It was fun hanging out talking about e30's with everyone. I can't wait for the next one. I just hope i'll have my e30 out there boosted soon.

Comment

Nice cars! I wish you guys had met up at the PBOC Daytona event though.. It would have been nice to see more E30's out there!

Comment

hey guys, It was fun to meet you at the park. It was a nice day...not too hot and it did not rain at all. Also, I want to thanks my wife who help me with everything, cooking, setup, etc.. :D ..
                John (the guy with the blue m3 e46) will be organizing the December bmw poker run around the second week of december... Let's try to make it bigger next time...Hopefully the weather will be even nicer..
                c ya guys...
                Rolando
                My73bimmer
                Deerfield bch, Florida
                1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                2006 Mini Cooper S
                1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Originally posted by my73bimmer View Post
                  hey guys, It was fun to meet you at the park. It was a nice day...not too hot and it did not rain at all. Also, I want to thanks my wife who help me with everything, cooking, setup, etc.. :D ..
                  John (the guy with the blue m3 e46) will be organizing the December bmw poker run around the second week of december... Let's try to make it bigger next time...Hopefully the weather will be even nicer..
                  c ya guys...
                  Sounds great ill try to have the car registered so we will be able to attend the run.
                  Last edited by lostbeachbum; 11-03-2008, 11:42 AM.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    I dont even think you own an E30 anymore! Sold out to your brothers 240sx group....

jk

Hope all is well with ya!
                    LOL. Sometimes I feel I should tho. I'm at the E46 meets in my e30 and the 240x meets. I'm usually there by myself . Anyway, looks like a nice meet. Maybe the next one will be bigger. I'm seeing alot more E30's on the street so hopefully people will start showing up.
                    sigpic

Comment

^ youve been lost son

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                        ^ youve been lost son

Thats what happens when you get married and your priorities change.
                        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wait what the fuck? Orlando got married? I had no fucking idea. CONGRATS MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                            wait what the fuck? Orlando got married? I had no fucking idea. CONGRATS MAN!
                            Whoa,...... Vedubin was just having fun . Yaimy and I are very good however. I just need to sell the vert' I have 3 BMW's at my house. The more I drive it the more I wish I could sell the E46 and keep the vert' instead. I would do wicked things to it. ;) Especially with the wheels that E30 gangsta just bought. Can't wait to see them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Guys I need a Mass airflow sensor for a '96 M52 328i engine.
                              Part number 13-62-1-703-275. Any maf from an E36 328i, 323i, or M3 will do. Let me know if anyone has one lying around and how much.

Comment

i have one ill take the usual for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X