No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imma check the dealership tomorrow.... I'll keep you guys posted with time and exact location.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

this is gonna be great -- my e30 doesn't run -- so my F150 is gonna bring me up there

lets get some times !!

sunday 1pm ..?
      --Hayden--
      '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
      '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
      '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
      www.G2IC.com

Comment

id say 7am. :)

i may hit up U Pull It first since im close to it. i need a sunroof motor for a e28. maybe ill find the mtech kit
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

1pm sounds good to me
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ///Mpressive View Post
            It will be good to meet the e30 FL peeps when I move back down to the MIA in January. The meets will have to be more frequent though, you know? ;)

Have fun guys.

Hey, hows the swap going? Be good to have someone else down here that knows their shit! Looks like Ill be in Atlanta for Thanksgiving maybe we can meet up?!?

As far as the meet goes, its going to be hot at 1pm a bit earlier would be nice. But I know many of you will not be getting up early after a hard night the night before.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well.... I still have to tune my car... and ride out from Westchester. By the time the guy who's helping me out with his laptop gets to Westchester, it'll be like 11am.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                Well.... I still have to tune my car... and ride out from Westchester. By the time the guy who's helping me out with his laptop gets to Westchester, it'll be like 11am.
                Are you tuning on the run or on a dyno? I can do 1pm no problem but last time we went out with the e46 guys it was so freaking hot.

Im still trying to get out of Ft Myers with my car today. Everyone say a prayer for me! Its been a tough round with everything this time with the car.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm on the run heh... Turnpike tuning for me. :)

As for the meet time. I'll try to find some place that wont be prime target for the sun. Inside the parking garage would work nicely... but I'll see what other options we got.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    Have you been outside yet today guys? It's ALMOST cool out!

Im in Ft Myers right now and it was cool this am but in the afternoon its still getting hot as hell. That is why I was thinking of the AM but again any time is good time with me.

Comment

80ºF? Wow.... amazing.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                        80ºF? Wow.... amazing.

Smartass?!?

Comment

hah no way man!! you should know 80 degrees is unheard of until like december!!

Feedback Thread

Comment

In Ft Myers it was like 63 Deg. yesterday AM when we got up to go to the shop. Then it was like 90 mid day.

and just kidding on the above comment!

Comment

hah fo sho.... man i gotta get he borbets on the car for the meet!!

Feedback Thread

Comment

Its been nice west coast side today as well. Until I had to run all new brake lines and my blood boiled over. Im still trying to make it out tonight. Still have to set the ride height and align the car and I should be pulling out of here no later than 9pm. Anyone that said this job was easy should be shot!

Comment

Working...
                                X