X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be down this weekend, see you guys there! :p

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
      ever get up here? meeting with the district (zoning) tonight.
      Where in central florida are you located? I'm in Orlando right off of I-4 and Kirkman. Do you know of any BMW meets up here? the only meets that I know of are the street racing meets at Orange and SR50.

Comment

ill be in orlando friday and saturday
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I am from Orlando but on the other side. There are some bmw meets up there but more for the E46's and such. Check with E46fanatics.com in the local forums to see where the meets are. Good luck and cant wait to see your M!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            I am from Orlando but on the other side. There are some bmw meets up there but more for the E46's and such. Check with E46fanatics.com in the local forums to see where the meets are. Good luck and cant wait to see your M!
            I just moved up here from Miami. I've actually met you before at La Carreta, I used to own a 350Z, I don't know if you were there the day I started doing donuts across the street. Your car is awesome, hope to see you at the meet this weekend :p

Comment

Originally posted by ///M pow3red View Post
              I just moved up here from Miami. I've actually met you before at La Carreta, I used to own a 350Z, I don't know if you were there the day I started doing donuts across the street. Your car is awesome, hope to see you at the meet this weekend :p
              No I went into the bathroom when you did that, I herd all about the drift though. Well have a safe trip down and see you this weekend!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

man, i just purchased a condo @ kirkman & conroy-- so i'm in orlando maybe once a month -- we should met up and check out the spots
                --Hayden--
                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                www.G2IC.com

Comment

ok-- here is some food for thought -- on Saturday 14th @ Markham Park in Broward (pines blvd & flamingo)there is a HUGE import meet (11am to 5pm)-- VW's, Hondas, Nissans, E36's & E46's. there will also be media coverage from magazines.. its a county park so it has a $1.00 fee. the venue will have music, food, chicks, and lots & lots of cars -- there is no fee to congregate/park in groups.. how 'bout we switch the meet to Saturday-- rather than 5 e30's in some dealership lot snapping pics, there can be 5 gorgeous E30's showing off to those other import fanatics. I believe folks will take notice and the cars can get some exposure. At the same time we could wander around and check out some of the other car breeds..

what do u guys think ?
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

lol Markham park is faaaar from Pines and Flamingo. Pines and Flamingo is CB Smith. And I cant make it on the 14th.... only time I have to tune my car is on the 15th.
                    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

true
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Though it sounds fun, I would like to meet as the largest group that we can make. If everyone can make it Sunday then I would prefer Sunday. Now there is no reason that one could not go on Saturday and check it out. But this is kind of the first meet were everyone from the forums can meet up so I would hate to single someone out because they already had plans for a day.

Comment

Plus I was going to use Saturday to work on the car so I can make it for Sunday. Others are driving in from Orlando to come as well. Just hate to switch it up.

Comment

sunday is great!!!! :p

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                              lol Markham park is faaaar from Pines and Flamingo. Pines and Flamingo is CB Smith.
                              OMG!! my bad - i always get the the two mixed up --

Markham Park is west of the Sawgrass Expressway and just north of West State Road 84

how many people do we actually have?

1. Slick92GS-R (and me with no car)
                              2. Vedubin01
                              3. ///M pow3red
                              4. BDSax
                              5. Digitalwave
                              6. rwdrift
                              7. grimm862 (haven't seen a recent post)
                              8. e30_gangsta (haven't seen a recent post)
                              9. juanes (haven't seen a recent post)
                              10. bavarian3 (haven't seen a recent post)
                              11. AlpineIS (haven't seen a recent post)
                              12. E-Thirty (haven't seen a recent post)
                              13. Good & Tight (haven't seen a recent post)

----these are all folks posted in this thread--- how many of us can make it for Sunday ?
                              --Hayden--
                              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                              www.G2IC.com

Comment

My problem is I am located in Tampa, so it's somewhat of a drive to go to S.Fl for one day...

Comment

Working...
                                X