Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
    So..... the alpine car is totaled. I dont think women drivers and e30's mix. :(
    Damn bro, sorry to hear that. High speed incident? Did somebody else hit you or was it just somebody else driving your car?

Comment

You should go pick this "1989 BMW E30 325i Custom" in GA..

gangsta rimz's on that gangsta ride.. loll

check this one out though.. wowzers
      Last edited by element6; 03-06-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

DAYUUUUUM I like that Alpine, very good condition.

Comment

My girlfriend rear ended somebody which destroyed the front end / car. It was going to paint soon too :/
          Last edited by e30 gangsta; 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM.

Comment

ouch... If you want a late model shell let me know, I have one sitting out back that was in decent shape, small hit on the right front. If you're interested let me know and you can come take a look.
            Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

do you have any pics? how small of a hit are you talking about? 5spd? does it run?

Comment

Here are some crappy pictures.. I'll take a few more today if I get to the shop before the sun goes down.

Not running PO broke a rocker and thought the engine was toast, but it actually doesn't look like much damage occured. It has a 5spd, but one of the reasons I bought it was to keep the tranny and engine. Looking to sell the rolling shell but I'll see if the old man is interested in letting it all go.
                Cars for Sale:

1989 E30 327i - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...0&postcount=12

Comment

pmed

Comment

G, I sent you a PM.
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

replied

Comment

Dude, that sucks.....You seem to attract Alpine E30's. Looks like its worth fixing IMO.
                        sigpic

Comment

Who can help a brotha out?

The idiot here on r3v who sent me some lollipops with pre-pressed powerflex offset CABs in them, DID THEM FUCKING BACKWARDS, so now I can't mount them, and have negated ANY TIME SAVINGS I TRIED FOR BY GETTING PRE-PRESSED BUSHINGS....

I'd really like to NOT ship these back to this guy....and get my car on the road...if anyone around here has a press they'd hook me up with on the cheap/free, I'll love you for a long time, and have random little E30 shit in trade if you want too.

e: If anyone can help me with this before the end of today, I'd be incredibly grateful and appreciative. I was planning on having this car drivable today, and need it out of my garage....
                          Last edited by durtyE30; 03-07-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

since your in boca id suggest hitting up some machine shops, they charge like $5 each. or hit up bdsax he has a press. Hes in jupiter though. Or you can make your own press
                            @ homedepot there is a thread on here with how to make the tool.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                              Or you can make your own press
                              @ homedepot there is a thread on here with how to make the tool.
                              That is gangsta! Where is the how to? I need one of these in my garage.
                              sigpic

Comment

+++ 1,, cant find it
                                no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Working...
                                X