Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our guile
    replied
    Who would you guys recommend to install some suspension parts?

I've got:

Bilstein sports
    H&R springs
    M3 CABs
    Trailing arm bushings
    Rear subframe mounts
    Z3 steering rack
    Front strut mounts
    Camber plates
    Drop hats
    Rear shock mounts

Any idea on what I should expect to pay?

Leave a comment:

• silence
    replied
    I'm getting my M3 painted by Gary Padula in Pompano, i have been very happy with his work in the past.

http://padulasautobody.com/

Leave a comment:

• DTMbimmer07
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
    Looking to paint the e30 sometime before the end of the year. Anyone know of any good places? Don't need door jams or anything, staying OEM leguna.

Buddy of mine owns this shop. Its a bit of a drive but the work is amazing and well worth the drive. If you give them a call tell them Sven sent you.

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Looking to paint the e30 sometime before the end of the year. Anyone know of any good places? Don't need door jams or anything, staying OEM leguna.

Leave a comment:

• stoja e30
    replied
    Originally posted by rasjgo1 View Post
    [ATTACH]86267[/ATTACH]
    Putting in some late Saturday bodywork
    where you located?

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by 10cjennings View Post
    I need a driverside front window for a 1991 318is coupe asap. I went to U Pick today and discovered that an 88 325i coupe window is not the same (The regulators are different and thus the glass mounting points are as well).

Does anyone in here know of a local BMW Scrapyard/used parts dealer, or a good local forum/facebook group for E30 parts, or have a friend that's hoarding E30 parts?

I've checked car-part and the only 91 window (or +88 window) is like 4 hours away, too far for a $20-$30 part.

Also if anyone knows any more specifics on which front driverside windows will work in this car? I'm guessing it just needs to be from any 89-91 coupe, but confirmation on that would help.

There is only late and early model setups. Late has the scissor, early has cord type. You will need late 88 and up regulator to fit your window. You can convert, but going early is the wrong way, a lot of early cars convert to late. Vert and coupe don't interchange without modifications. I have successfully converted coupe to vert, but never tried the opposite. The glass is same from early to late, but the attachment points changed (as you saw).

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404597930818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	7168152
    Just finished the pull down on the e46 too, late Saturday grind

Leave a comment:

• rasjgo1
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1404597784463.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	7168151
    Putting in some late Saturday bodywork

Leave a comment:

• element6
    replied
    Bilstein HD's for sale - Make me an offer by PM!

Leave a comment:

• m3j0n
    replied
    Anyone in south FL have a good used LSD in something longer than a 4.10? Looking for something between a 2.8 - 3.3. Not sure what was available in the E30 chassis in a LSD. THanks.

Leave a comment:

• silence
    replied
    We have a bunch of windows at the shop, early and late model.

Leave a comment:

• 10cjennings
    replied
    I need a driverside front window for a 1991 318is coupe asap. I went to U Pick today and discovered that an 88 325i coupe window is not the same (The regulators are different and thus the glass mounting points are as well).

Does anyone in here know of a local BMW Scrapyard/used parts dealer, or a good local forum/facebook group for E30 parts, or have a friend that's hoarding E30 parts?

I've checked car-part and the only 91 window (or +88 window) is like 4 hours away, too far for a $20-$30 part.

Also if anyone knows any more specifics on which front driverside windows will work in this car? I'm guessing it just needs to be from any 89-91 coupe, but confirmation on that would help.

Leave a comment:

• 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    ?!?!?!
    Death by old man civic driver

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
    It's a long shot, but does anyone have an e28 rear passenger door.
    ?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    It's a long shot, but does anyone have an e28 rear passenger door.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X