No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh boy... Yea ive had a couple bad ones not denying that.
    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
      Jon, the shop was SWEET. i had my work van picking up parts, Graham had his hybrid, and gordon came in his truck. so Jay had the only e30!
      Wish I got to check it out.. maybe another time. Good seein you guys. We definitely have to hit up the electric indoor karts. I have never driven them before but 20HP electric motors should be torquey as f*ck and they are cheaper than xtreme indoor karting.

We should set up the next meet over there if we can get enough people this time.. this past w/e was a sad meet indeed.. lol. At least most of us knew each other though.

Next meet is August 27th. Let's shoot for 7PM this time. 6PM is really too early for most people to abandon their Saturday and head out to a meet.

Saturday 8/27 at K1 Speed Go Karting in Hollywood
      Click here for the K1 website for Hollywood, FL
      K1 runs a special where you pay $40 and get 3 races. (Buy 2, Get 1.) Much better than $33 for 8 minutes. Let's see how this goes.

If anyone has a better suggestion for the time that we meet there and you are definitely planning on showing up; please put it out there. Let's keep the date as it is; the last Saturday of every month has been the norm so far.

Comment

That sounds good to me. Ill probably have to take the van again to pick up more parts.

Next meet after that on September 24th maybe we can do one in palm beach county. You lazy miami people need to drive up here for once
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

BD Sax says: That sounds good to me. Ill probably have to take the van again to pick up more parts.

Next meet after that on September 24th maybe we can do one in palm beach county. You lazy miami people need to drive up here for once.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^This.....................................

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            bd sax says: That sounds good to me. Ill probably have to take the van again to pick up more parts.

Next meet after that on september 24th maybe we can do one in palm beach county. You lazy miami people need to drive up here for once.
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

^this.....................................

^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Suggestion for a Palm Beach county meet -

Sat Sept 3 and/or Sun Sept 4 There is a NASA race at PBIR. I'll be there instructing, there will be at least one Spec E30 there (probably two), Probably a couple of other E30street cars, lots of Spec Miatas, 944s, Z06 Vettes, other race cars, and it is a good excuse to get together and look at some cool cars on and off the track.

I can bring parts off my black 89 wreck and will provide free delivery of any Amsoil products you might like to purchase.

Links

Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

How about August 14th, Bank Atlantic Center NE Parking lot, the SCCA Autocross is there and it's $40 for any non-members who want to register on dlbracing.com

Good fun and it's Broward so all you lazy Palm Beach and Dade'rs can get out there without too much hassle.

Comment

^yes e30meet+autocross would be awesome!

Comment

Don has a good location in Palm Beach county for September. DurtyE30 has a good idea for the next Broward meet in August. Where the Dade people at? Any suggestions? Can we get a head count????.................Either way, I'm all in.

Comment

I used to hang out with friends under this bridge (MacArthur Causeway 395 via Miami Beach).. its really nice but full of construction trucks and shits due to the tunnel construction :(.... what about tropical park?

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
                      no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Dade 4 life

Anyways, I have no problem driving to PBC.. I'm up there all the time for work and my E30 is actually up there in its garage.

PBIR sounds good to me. What time?

Comment

Sup, i still got for sale some parts if someone need anything let me know.

3.73 lsd, fuse box, almost brand new fuel sender unit(driver side) Brand new control arms, ac blower, etc etc..
                          no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Anyone need a m20? i have 2 of them. Along with a full parts car im parting out.

Comment

^wait.... what?
                              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

want to buy lowring spring .. but no more than 200 bucks,, hit me up
                                GIFSoup

Comment

Working...
                                X