No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for a fog light switch. if anybody has one please let me know. also looking to get an e46 center console installed if anyone knows how to or can do it let me know. tia

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Hey Miami peeps. I just picked up an E30 and I need some help since I'm totally new to this car. Any expertise would be appreciated. Engine. Exterior. Interior. Electrical.

1991 318i Vert

Comment

hey guys. im selling my 1990 325ic .
          here is the linkhttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=246315
          GIFSoup

Comment

FS: Complete working ac system
            I have all the lines, the condenser and the compressor for sale.
            I'd rather sell it all as a whole.
            $150 + shipping & For an M20

FS: Complete Powersteering system
            Sale includes everything. lines pump and resoirvor. It did not leak anywhere.
            I 'd like to sell as a whole if possible.
            for M20 $100

FS: Scorpion stainless steel M20 exhaust
            $250 takes it

FS: Set of super clean Basketweaves with centercaps with falken AZENIS (85% life, 1 has a patch on the sidewall.)
            $300 takes them

Comment

Any chance that A/C system will work in my 318i?

Comment

hey guys when is the next e30 meet? Im in south miami but anywhere in miami works..

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMac View Post
                  hey guys when is the next e30 meet? Im in south miami but anywhere in miami works..
                  It's next Friday.
                  The first Friday of every month at towers show.

Comment

Guys need a race shop that specializes in roll cages in South Florida. Need a good roll cage for an e36 325i coupe. Preferably in South Florida but will travel a bit north for the right quality shop. So far haven't found nothing decent in Miami. Also don't tell me Champion Motorsports or one of the Grand am team shops as I have nowhere near that budget nor I think they would be thrilled to work on an old e36. I know several of you guys in here race (silence) comes to mind and erik is it the drift guy, so any lead is greatly appreciated.

Comment

^ I'd be interested as well for my e30! Anyone?

Comment

We'll be installing 2 e30 weld in cages in the near future... Already did one on the chump car.

Comment

Dang Carlos, that sig is lookinjg FRESH! Hahaha, and I'll keep a close eye on that exhaust, but lets hear how it sounds first, then I'll think about buying it ;)

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                            We'll be installing 2 e30 weld in cages in the near future... Already did one on the chump car.
                            Are you making them? Any pics,price?

Comment

Originally posted by D-rock View Post
                              Are you making them? Any pics,price?
                              PM for details.
                              main hoop tacked in

finished cage on track.

Comment

John/Silence what would a cage like that at you shop go for usually? I might go for a mid rollbar and then add the rest of the cage if possible??

OT: but if any of you guys hitting the yards this week can you pick up a left side AC vent/headlight switch for an e36 or let me know let me know whcih yard has e36's?

Comment

Working...
                                X