Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crutt,

I am seasonal at Costco. Great money potential and bennies are great. Cashiers will/can make 45K. SHEET! :o

Apply on-line, but I think they pull from seasonal people first. I would def encourage you.

Comment

well I'm hopefully going to have around $2k when my tax return...returns. Then I'll be looking for real. I just want a non-diving board 325is :D

Comment

^ That's right son!!! Speaking of which, we must talk. o.O
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

o yeah first drift event 4 zexxt

^^ ERIK BUY MY DAMN LSD 200. DO IT.
          No more e30s for me.
          88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
          88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
          91 BMW 325i [sold]
          86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

wow, thats coming up really quick! ILL BE THERE! and erick, can i "help" setup this time.

speaking of which, we need to setup another meet.
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

id like to go, if i can catch a ride!

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                o yeah first drift event 4 zexxt

^^ ERIK BUY MY DAMN LSD 200. DO IT.
                Hahah I'm more broke than ever... should've taken my offer when I could afford it lol. I'll keep you posted if I come through some more cash tho, still want that diff.
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Hey guys just wanted to remind you that Homestead motor speedway is having the Chin Driving school this weekend. I am not driving this school because the car is no where near ready but I have done it in the past.

This is a great chance for a photo shoot because you are able to park your cars in the garages and watch the others. Also around 10am and 1pm they have what is called parade laps. Everyone that is there with their cars are able to take 2 to 3 laps around the track. Yes there is a pace car and you cant pass, speeds around 60mph. Again this is the full track in and out and with great photo opportunities! I am going to get up early to make the first one then Im off to the boat show!

TJ I wish and hope you can make this. Your photo skills are superb and Id even give you gas money to make it. So come out see the fun and take a pic or two!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Sounds tempting, but my car is in pieces somewhere around Moroso... gotta go take care of that this weekend.

Feedback Thread

Comment

:(

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Miami Meet.

Hey Vedubin,
                        I'll go with ya, and if your bailing early it will be better for me. Just don't want to be the only E30 this time. Good chance for me to check this out.
                        Let me know what time you want to meet if you still want to go.
                        sigpic

Comment

this event is Sat & Sun--- i live in Homestead so the track is 5 mins away -- Unfortunately, i must work this Saturday but I'll drop by on Sunday. The parade laps are usually 11am & 3pm
                          --Hayden--
                          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                          '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                          '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                          www.G2IC.com

Comment

I would like to pull out of my house around 8am or so. Hayden said they are about 1 hour later than what I remember to be but I do not want to miss the first one. From there Im headed to the boat show. So were would be a good place to meet up? What about that turn plaza on the turnpike? Its around 120th just before you get to 152? Open for ideas!

Comment

pics up from this weekend. More to come!!! Hope more can make it next time!

Comment

Good stuff.... maybe I'll have my car there next time.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X