X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not..... o.O

I kiddddddd I kid
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

im not....... i have to tile my house............................................. .............................................

sorry guys
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

:(

my shelter

Comment

does anyone have a rear window for sale? I have a friend that is in need of one asap! Let me know!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Im still looking for a rear window for an E30. Any ideas about junk yards on windows?

any help would help!

TY

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

FS: 1989 325i Convertible Red ext./black int.

Posting this here too just in case...

Ok this was kind of a project/summer beater car. 1989 325i Convertible It is red with black interior. Unforunately it's an auto. It used to have a beige interior but has newly upholstered black seats and all black door and rear panels. So bottom line it needs a new black carpet or a really good clean to the one it's got (beige). The car needs to have its cloth top installed, the top is perfect and has a new plastic window piece but haven't gotten around to installing it. And needs the seats and door panels installed (took them off to change the carpet and have the seats re done.) I need the car gone because I have ran out of a parking. First $1000 takes it. Paint it's around a year old, has no rust at all. Car runs and drives but hasn't been driven in a while so brakes might no be up to par. Car located in Miami, FL. Clear title. Will consider just parting it out if I have enough interest and/or payment for $1000 worth of parts from buyers. Will have pictures as soon as I borrow a digital camera but locals interested can PM' me to come by and see it. Will try to complete it in the next few weeks.

Comment

So horribly tempting.
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

dibs..you got pm.

Comment

damn, I was telling Dana about this for her. Oh well!

Let me know if you get it, that would be a freaking nice project!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      damn, I was telling Dana about this for her. Oh well!

Let me know if you get it, that would be a freaking nice project!
                      fuck that tell dana 2 buy it id love to see her pushing a cabbie. Ima see if i can go see it 2 morrow. But i gotta get this fucking e30 started i dunno wtf is wrong with it.

Comment

I met the owner of the car today at South Motors. He said it was a project car and the place he is storing it is moving. I have not made contact with Dana yet and I do not even know if she has the money. She just started a new job. So if you go check it out report back if you do not get it.

I told the owner you sent him a PM.

Juanes, hey it was good to meet you and please show up at the meets. Everyone does not have cars that are perfect. Mine sure is not! But more heads the better! Everyone is really cool.

E30Gangsta, Im going to the VW show in the AM and if you want I can swing by to see if I can lend a hand. More shit talking than anything but you never know. Hit me up!

Again the BMW meet this weekend is going to be big. I hope to see some of you out to support the cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          I met the owner of the car today at South Motors. He said it was a project car and the place he is storing it is moving. I have not made contact with Dana yet and I do not even know if she has the money. She just started a new job. So if you go check it out report back if you do not get it.

I told the owner you sent him a PM.

Juanes, hey it was good to meet you and please show up at the meets. Everyone does not have cars that are perfect. Mine sure is not! But more heads the better! Everyone is really cool.

E30Gangsta, Im going to the VW show in the AM and if you want I can swing by to see if I can lend a hand. More shit talking than anything but you never know. Hit me up!

Again the BMW meet this weekend is going to be big. I hope to see some of you out to support the cause!
                          Eric said he gave you my number today. Give me a ring anytime..

-Ben

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                          97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

jeez-- i already have 2 projects & a parts car ... i would luv this though ..
                            --Hayden--
                            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                            '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                            '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                            www.G2IC.com

Comment

hey PM me with it again, I was out washing my car and the ink ran on the card. I did not know it was you! Small world!

Headed out in the AM to the big VW meet tomorrow up in Sunrise. Last year there was over 500 cars, this year is to be the same. APR is to bring something kick ass in the trailer if anyone likes Audi!

Comment

///Mpressive-

i hear that you have some experience in the DOHC swaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X