• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldfishbowl
    replied
    Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    Ok playboy, here we go.

<bullshit>

P.S. I know you got a story to tell. Hit me back when you get time so I can bust that ass some more.
    Ill play. Can anyone guess who this guy is, rummaging through a car that isn't his, without permission?

-Ben

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by brahbarian View Post
    Okay. When you say cable teeth. Is it the motor or the cables?
    Pull the motor and take a look at the gear. I have a complete sunroof just pulled from a race car if you need all/parts from it.

Leave a comment:

• brahbarian
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    The cable teeth are stripped. Unfortunately you will have to ruin the liner to get it out.
    Okay. When you say cable teeth. Is it the motor or the cables?

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by brahbarian View Post
    how bout them dolphins...

anyone know you to open to closed auto sunroof?
    it dont tilt forward or slide back.
    motor turn but nothing moves. tried to open manualy with a allen head still nothing.
    i cant get to the front torx screws to take the sunroof out cause the liner is there.
    really dont want to cut the liner. looking for another possible way to open it without damaging anything. tips welcomed. just want to figure out whats broken. motor or cables.

The cable teeth are stripped. Unfortunately you will have to ruin the liner to get it out.

Leave a comment:

• brahbarian
    replied
    how bout them dolphins...

anyone know you to open to closed auto sunroof?
    it dont tilt forward or slide back.
    motor turn but nothing moves. tried to open manualy with a allen head still nothing.
    i cant get to the front torx screws to take the sunroof out cause the liner is there.
    really dont want to cut the liner. looking for another possible way to open it without damaging anything. tips welcomed. just want to figure out whats broken. motor or cables.

Leave a comment:

• silence
    replied
    Originally posted by element6 View Post
    Personal attacks and public forums don't mix.. come on man
    Agreed.

Gary, Please keep me out of this. I don't know what he told you but, John and I were never partners.
    He's a good guy. No need to slant his name publicly.

Leave a comment:

• element6
    replied
    Personal attacks and public forums don't mix.. come on man

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    Ok playboy, here we go. Since you felt it neccesary to crap on my post to Jason about his experience with Wheel Fix It. And finally put your dick in your mouth about welding my rocker arms, I am gonna out yor ass from now till..........

S lets go. John @ What-Tech, er I mean Wot-Tech, in my opinion you are nothing but a little bean eating, rat piss licking ass, baby gap clothes wearing grunt. I trusted you from the jump and you fucked up my car. Everybody talks about it. Nobody wants to confront you with it. You are the "Vlad" of E30 techs. You always taking on jobs you cant do or somebody elses' work and pawning it off as your own. If you have 6-10 cars at your shop its because you couldn't fix them.

Heres the scoop,
    I traveled from Wellington, Fl to your first shop just because I was trusting you were just starting out and needed some support to get off the ground. No worries, I realized that you did not have all the tools needed to work on E30s but I was willing to give it a go.

First thing you fucked up was my timing belt. After being in your shop for 3 days, I picked up my car and my idle was terrible. Not only that but you replaced my coolant with old coolant. Old dirty coolant. After calling you for another week about the idle, and you making excuses, I finally got you to look at my car and you found that the t-belt was off by one tooth. One tooth makes all the difference in the world with timing. No apology. And it was late, you were drinking beers while working on my car. I got out of your shop at 12 midnite from a 6:30pm arrival. Please note, drinking while working on my own car is ok. Somebody drinking when I'm paying them to work on my car. Not cool. Never cool.

And just to be fair, the whole time you were telling me about your mother in law having cancer and I was like ok the man is going thru something. No worries, Im good.

Next bs nobody knows was me buying a used part from Silence. The part did not work on my car and YOu suggested taht I ask Silence for a refund. He was your "partner" and it was cool. I had only met Silence one time at your shop and I was like ok, cool. Silence and I spoke and he agreed to refund my cash and gave it to you to return to me. Did you ever tell Silence you kept that money? I never got one dime. You went on and on on about your finances and moving the shop because of rent issues, so I said John keep the money. No big deal. ( Anybody who was around back then knows what I'm talking about. I cant be making that up. How would I know?). No worries. I was good

I called you about doing susspension work on my girls E34. rear struts. John bragging "no problem, I do them all the time". I brought the parts to you. We drove down at 6pm. I was like John, how long. 2 hours at the most. So we went doen the street to the Longhorn right behind "Just For Feet". Me, my gf, her 10 year old son. We came back from dinner and you had not started on her car. Out back drinking beers with someone who came after us. We were there til 1:am that night. She and her son slept in my car out front. I still paid you more than we agreed on. And you did not even have a rack to remove the springs. WE did it by hand.
    ( Just so you know this is about me and you. Do not make the mistake of fucking with family.) IJS.

18 months later my belt broke. Called the shop, it was late. You said you had a buddy who would tow my car to your shop and put it on my bill. No problem. Ok so here is where the welding comes in. Your 'buddy" at a machine shop gives you a deal on resurfacing a head so you quoted me $800. Im like ok, get on it. YOU NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT WELDING ANYTHING. You did say you had a few old engines around and you would take parts from them if you needed to. 3 days later $800 went to $1,200. Im like wait, what?. Ok lets get her done. Paid you every dime and picked up my car. WTF...........rough idle, gas mileage went down from 24mpg to 17.9. Parts missing. Not saying you took them, but my car was in your possesion when they went missing. Screws not tight. Hose clamps not tight. OK done.

Last month I lost cylinder 5 and 6 due to low compression. The tech who worked on my cars asked me if I kne that some of my rockers were welded. I HAD NO CLUE. Cost me $2,300 dollars to have a valve job done. Paid. Done.

So lets do this in chronological order:
    On 2/24 Jason posted that he had a bad experience with Wheel Fix It.

On 2/27@5:15pm, I posted my experience with a tech who welding my engine. No names were given.

On 2/27@5:27am, John @Wot-Tech he was laughing and calling my post "bs". I was like oh no Tattoo didnt pull the Housewives of Orange County on me and cry bs. Too funny. and attached a photo bucket. (Umm by the way the photo on the lower left corner is not my car. I have a vert. Nice car tho).

On 2/28@9:27am. I posted how can my post be bs if you were not there. Obviously the rat came out and took the bait. He let everyone know, it was him.

On 2/28/@12:48. I again responded with the fact that I mentioned no individual or shop by name. So why would John respond. Lmao.

On 3/14@2:42pm. I posted you have 6-10cars in your shop, You working on them or are you holding them for ransom?

On 3/14@3:27pm. John at Wot-Tech posts that he is welding rocker arms together. I NEVER MENTIONED IN ANY OF MY POST THAT MY ROCKER ARMS WERE WELDED. You with me now.

Heres the thing. John, you have a little cult following of E30 owners and no doubt you did good work on their cars. Good job. But you fucked me. You called the cops on Livingston and tried to tresspass him when you had a service /payment dispute and you disrespected Little Brian. Some hating ass shit. I have had E30's since 1984. And sometimes things you said to me about the car was bullshit. Total bullshit. Sometimes I paid more than you asked. And after the coolant issue, I bought my own shop supplies. But Im not gonna have you mock me on a public forum and not out your "Vlad" ass. Taking pictures of your shop and posting them. Most of those cars dont run and the others you dont know how to fix. In my opionion you take on jobs you cant fix and up the price pretending that you are all over it. Dont bs your work. If you cant fix it then recommend someone who can.

I been feeling sorry for your ass for years. Thats why I aint mad at you. Always some story with you being the victim. And somebody trying to take advantage of you.

Peace

P.S. I know you got a story to tell. Hit me back when you get time so I can bust that ass some more.

Leave a comment:

• BDSax
    replied
    I miss 2005-2008.........

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by woc View Post
    Im actually in Pompano beach, where is your shop exactly?
    On the corner of McNabb and Andrews. Ideal Industrial park behind the old City Furniture building.

Originally posted by mosmmc View Post
    def check out john at wottech , he is the only one i trust with my e30.
    Thanks! When is the Cabbie coming back for a visit? Don't forget Gerson too, he is really becoming another e30 expert too ;)

Leave a comment:

• mosmmc
    replied
    def check out john at wottech , he is the only one i trust with my e30.

Leave a comment:

• woc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    6-10.... You working on them or holding them for ransom??

I'm welding all the rocker arms together.

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    6-10.... You working on them or holding them for ransom??

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Dam, I paid over $800 in fees and shit, and got points. Your case got dissmissed?
    Im close to Coconut creek man, what does your e30 look like? I never see them around here.
    I also live in CC. Our shop is in Pompano, don't know how you don't see many e30's - we have 6-10 here every day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X