• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you gotta hate ill still be there car or not

Comment

I think he means he has no car himself.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Can anyone reccomend a good alignment shop in the Miami area?

Comment

the alignment factory http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=...r:regT:1:fbT:2
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn you're good! Right down the street from my house! Thanks!

Comment

yup any time!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Big Favor: Can anyone in Miami let me work on my car in their driveway or garage on sunday? I am not allowed to work on my car at my complex.

I am in dire need of a t-belt change and some other shit so it's not a job I want to do in the K-Mart parking lot. I would be happy to supply dinner and beers. :)

Many thanks,
                Ben
                surfga@yahoo.com
                305-724-8017

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

You need to work on anything involving fluids?? If you do and have the containers to pour it in and take it with you, you are welcome to come over my place. Its a parking garage and covered from rain. Hit me up if you're down.
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Hit me up if your down. Ill probbaly be working on my e30 anyways Im close to sunset place.

Comment

when are you close to sunset place? Dads?

Comment

whos going tomorrow?
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

all day sat ill be there @ around 12 maybe and if im not @ the meet ill be @ homestead watching some races.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                            Hit me up if your down. Ill probbaly be working on my e30 anyways Im close to sunset place.
                            PM'd you. Shoot me back your number..:)

08 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Rock Sliders, Mostly Stock for now, parts on the way....
                            97 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ-80, Front Bambi Basher w/ 2x100w PIAA's, mostly stock

Comment

GRRRR!! went out to Homestead to AutoX today -- worked & hung out all day in the friggin' heat at the track -- when came time for my group to run, FLASH !! BOOM !! SPLASH !!--rained like a MONSOON!! end result -- standing water and cancelled group.. that sucked big time !!!
                              talk about feeling of despair and disappointment --
                              --Hayden--
                              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                              '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                              '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                              www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                                GRRRR!! went out to Homestead to AutoX today -- worked & hung out all day in the friggin' heat at the track -- when came time for my group to run, FLASH !! BOOM !! SPLASH !!--rained like a MONSOON!! end result -- standing water and cancelled group.. that sucked big time !!!
                                talk about feeling of despair and disappointment --

shoulda came over to the road races lol

Comment

Working...
                                X