No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not I this week. Im headed over to E30gangsta's house to supervise on the engine swap. Cant have too many chiefs!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
      yeah you bastards never come and help billy out!
      :(

i know i shouldnt, but i feel so depressed.....
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        yeah you bastards never come and help billy out!
        Wtf? Billy tells me like a couple of days in advance and we didnt even do anything i just pushed my car into the garage. Im sorry that I personally have not been able to go. And we all were saying today that we feel like shit for not being able to make it out there. I mean damn we can barely get everyone together for a meet let alone a motor swap :(

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
          Wtf? Billy tells me like a couple of days in advance and we didnt even do anything i just pushed my car into the garage. Im sorry that I personally have not been able to go. And we all were saying today that we feel like shit for not being able to make it out there. I mean damn we can barely get everyone together for a meet let alone a motor swap :(
          hey man, no hard feelings. we did get alot done today. Steering rack all hooked up. tranny all hooked up (even the reverse lights work), clutch line bled, Remote brake res. mounted, clutch fluid res. mounted, Diff change

but no start........ im at a stand still. guess i will mess alittle bit more tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Billy, sounds like some good progress and Im sure its something stupid and staring at you in the face. From my house to yours and back is at least a 3 hour drive. And with my limited knowledge of swaps it was hard to be helpful and make the trek with my health. Im kind of tied up with this shit. For those that dont know, I was diagnosed with cancer in my spine about 3 weeks ago. Found the reason I was falling out all the time. I really look forward to seeing you and your car and hope that at one of the E30gangsta meets we can all meet up for some beer and wings.

As "G" said, nothing really got done yesterday. I got to go for a ride in the C32 and I think I might have dented the floor board of the car looking for the brake petal on the passenger side. Pounded a few beers and found out that the M50 had a metal impeller for the water pump. Exciting!

But I promise that Ill run back into you and finally meet TJ!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i didnt know Gordon. im sorry to hear that, hope all goes well. Hopefully we can definitely get a meet going so we can chill for an afternoon for once!

Comment

Im down!:p

Comment

Damn Gordon !! sorry to hear --my wife was diagnosed cancer in 2001 but she's a fighter and she beat it -- chin up and be strong -!!

I just got online first time this weekend --just saw Guillermo's pm about a engine pulling party, even close enough to attend..(sorry Billy)
                  Saturday was spent all day, in the E30, at Homestead Motor Speedway at my first HPDE. WOW !!! had the most fantastic time. The car performed exceptionally well, even though some 'suspect brake bleeding' led to less than firm pedal pressure deeper into the sessions. I'm so hooked..
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

Thanks sir, things here have been ok. I am only getting sick about once a week and I can deal with that. I got to wait till Nov for another CAT scan to see what direction the Docs want to take. Kind of sit and wait. I think that is what sucks more. Just not knowing.

Well I just wanted to bump up the thread and see what everyone has planned this weekend?

My car is in need of some good TLC, might have to put on that carbon fiber splitter I had made.

Comment

Cool, I should be up there hopefully on Sunday.
                      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Are you guys going to have a meeting or something?

E30 325is '89
                        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                          Are you guys going to have a meeting or something?
                          I do not know of any at this time. There is a meet on the e46fanatics.com page showing everyone headed to the towers the following Friday. I might try to make that. Be fun to get the car out some more....

Comment

how about my e30 on sunday :) Ill be there probably all day. Heniken anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                              how about my e30 on sunday :) Ill be there probably all day. Heniken anyone?
                              Where..the towers? sounds good to me

E30 325is '89
                              E46 330ci '04

Comment

The Towers are up 595 and University, Ft Lauderdale Airport area. There is a huge hotrod show that starts about 6pm every Friday. A lot of BMWs head there from time to time. Parking in the show is $2.

E30Gangsta, Ill probably swing by if your going to be there. I want to put on this splitter that has been sitting for over 6 months. Still need to lower the car but I have hit the oil pan 2 times this week at the ride height its at now. Call me up!

Comment

Working...
                                X