No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well my budgets up to $4k if anybody knows if anything is for sale. I saw a 91 318is but its gone already. Im looking on autotrader and craigslist; any other sites that are good are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by crutt View Post
      well my budgets up to $4k if anybody knows if anything is for sale. I saw a 91 318is but its gone already. Im looking on autotrader and craigslist; any other sites that are good are welcome.
      thought you might be interested in this....

*******************1985 325 E BMW********************** - $500

Reply to: sale-498264656@craigslist.org
      Date: 2007-12-04, 8:56AM EST

I am currently selling my 1985 BMW.It has a great motor, tranmission, and so much more but it recently started having electrical problems.It's a 325 E and is in great shape.If you or someone you know is interested call me at 754-244-9964.

Comment

Woot, new to r3vlimited. Love my e30 but want to do some meets. Anyone know when the next one is?

Comment

yes. lets plan something
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
            yes. lets plan something
            Well my master cylinder is gone so I need to wait until my master cylinder comes in and then I will replace that and the slave. After that I am good to go!:hitler:

Comment

How are the thursday meetings in Pines?
              how wants to go tomorrow?

E30 325is '89
              E46 330ci '04

Comment

This week is no good for me but its a ok turnout. For me it was seeing some old friends from the VW scene many moons ago. So I would be for sure wanting to go back at another time.

Also anyone has contacts for Bartending, please let me know. Local Miami, Grove, and the Beach are options. Just finishing up my school for it and would like to start somewhere someone would let me start. Im pretty good with drinks and as you all know customer service. No Im not on my knees!

TIA!
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hey guys looking for a sunroof panel to borrow/buy anyone got one?

Comment

I might have an entire sunroof assembly available for sale soon.

Comment

Color price?

Comment

My master cylinder has not come in yet so I can't go today. My car isn't moving. :[

Comment

Ok all I need is the panel

Comment

Yo Guille. Yards this weekend? I know there is a bumper with your name on it and that same car has a very very clean sister car. If you mind the color you can always spray it temporarily. Let me know if your down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Down sat morning early

Comment

Originally posted by 240zs30 View Post
                                Yo Guille. Yards this weekend? I know there is a bumper with your name on it and that same car has a very very clean sister car. If you mind the color you can always spray it temporarily. Let me know if your down.
                                What junk yards you guys go to :eeek:

Comment

Working...
                                X