Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    Im looking for a spare tire stock 14". And if someone also has the stock Jack that would be also cool. Need it before Sunday this week.
    i have a bottle cap if you need one.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
      Is there a weekly meet down there yet? I think I may be going down there this weekend and wanted to know if you guys met up anywhere in particular.
      Drift event on Sunday. Bunch of e30 guys will be there. :)
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
        Drift event on Sunday. Bunch of e30 guys will be there. :)
        Where? Moroso?

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Nah, Countyline Dragway. US27 and Krome

EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Anyone got a set of straight/undamaged bottlecaps or basketweaves they don't need/want?
            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
              Anyone got a set of straight/undamaged bottlecaps or basketweaves they don't need/want?
              I have plenty. But they arent the prettyest bottlecaps you have seen.

Comment

As long as they are undamaged, and not painted pink or purple...

Comment

As long as they are undamaged, and not painted pink or purple...
                  Black some. lol

Comment

Hey G, we are still on for tomorrow right? And all Im needing is a spare tire. The one in the new car has one with a nail in the sidewall. So Ill kick you a few bucks for one that is in good shape.

Well shoot me a call later to let me know all is well and what time you want to start.

I think we are headed to the tavern tonight if you like to come!
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

786 281 7002
                      Hit me up whenever there are meets. Name is Joseph.
                      Still need my master cylinder to come in so I can get my child moving again.

Comment

Black isn't to that bad, but are they just the wheels, or do they got tires on them?

Comment

Black isn't to that bad, but are they just the wheels, or do they got tires on them?
                          Tires on them but not good ones Yeah gordon were hitting the junker early 2 morrow then my dads house

Comment

Hey guys, I just moved here from Alabama, now living in Delray Beach. Could you tell me which salvage yards you guys go to for parts. I went to two today in WPB and the pickens were slim. Any help would be appreciated.

Doug

Comment

e30 gangsta: How much will you pay me to take em off your hands?

twothrees: How do you like Florida so far? Always good to see the e30 population growing here. I go to U pull it just south of 595 on 441 (st rd 7).

Comment

Is there anything at UPullit? I was there last weekend and came out extremely dissapointed.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X