No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think bramen does. its on Okeechobee Blvd. west of 95 east of turnpike. where do you live??
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Delray Beach.

I called Braman, but they didn't have the part in stock. I was surprised that Vista had it.

I bought a short shifter from Eurodepot and they gave me the wrong shift rod joint. The symmetrical joint is for 5/89 and later cars, my 88 vert takes the asymmetrical one.

I finally got the bitch clip and shift joint off today and thats when I realized they sent me the wrong part. I was so freaking pissed.

Thanks for the tip on Braman, although they quoted me 10% higher than Vista.

Comment

I get a decent discount at South Motors in Miami. I have been buying parts there for years and gotten to know some people. I could not tell you if they are BCCA friendly or not, I just go.

Good luck!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i use my mechanics account at worldpac and bramen. i get pretty good prices at bramen.
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Let me know what you need and I can have it ordered for you :)
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

hey guys, another e30 from south florida, i didnt read the whole post becuase its like 60 pages, but are there any meets going on anytime soon? i live in sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                Let me know what you need and I can have it ordered for you :)
                Are you guys open on Saturday's? I called but didn't get anyone.

Comment

Nah... weekdays only. I'll be back in the office on Wednesday. :)
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Anyone know of some fresh e30s in the yards? I need some stuff for the convertible and for the sedan.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                      Anyone know of some fresh e30s in the yards? I need some stuff for the convertible and for the sedan.
                      Same bronzit @ m and l and theres a couple @ upullit. Call orlando he went yesterday.

Comment

damn, wish I knew. I needed to go get some stupid things there as well. I noticed on my door that the latch to close the door is missing 2 of the 3 screws in the side of the door. Im sure Ill be able to find them easily. Post up next time a group goes or something.

Orlando, I still have your bumper tools I need to return as well!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          damn, wish I knew. I needed to go get some stupid things there as well. I noticed on my door that the latch to close the door is missing 2 of the 3 screws in the side of the door. Im sure Ill be able to find them easily. Post up next time a group goes or something.

Orlando, I still have your bumper tools I need to return as well!
                          Will do!

Comment

Happy New Year Guys !!! make the best of it !!
                            --Hayden--
                            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                            '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                            '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                            www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                              Happy New Year Guys !!! make the best of it !!
                              Same to you sir!

I hope the whole group will meet some time soon in 2008.

Happy New Year Guys!

Comment

I am looking for the following. I am in need of the cover that is on the bottom of the face lifted fog lights on passengers side. I went to replace my bulbs and noticed that the cover is just missing. Also looking for 2 screws and washers that hold the door latch inside the drivers door. Anyone want to make a run to the junker let me know. Im down.

Also if anyone knows of a lift that is either for rent or kick a few bucks back I would like to do an inspection on the underside of the car. I noticed that I have a torn boot and want to get it fixed asap.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a safe New Year!

G

Comment

Working...
                                X