Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
    I'm down, but I gotta put the passenger seat back in the turbo car :p... I had to remove it to install the cage today.

Teasar:
    FINALLY!
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

There's a place a few blocks from here, called Supamag wheels. Came highly recommended. Never got a quote, but they estimate $800-1200 depending on the labor required.
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

It's all labor, so maybe you can find someone willing to cut a deal.

Btw, someone at CVS tried to have me hire him as a professional photographer. He showed me some ok pics on his iphone. I lol'd.

I'm going to buy a camera with a huge lens and walk around calling myself a photographer, WTD style. :p
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

how about some of you lazy ass miami guys come up here for a change and help out with the paint. shooting for trim removal on thursday and door jam/trunk etc. on friday, then spray on saturday

Comment

lol you make it seem like no one does anything on weekdays and we can just take an hour long ride up north like it's all good :p

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            God damn, I thought it was like $100 a rim.
            Good thing Billy brought this back up. Speaking to Estie yesterday, he told me of a place that will do great work for about $125/wheel. It's somewhere in Miami.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Sweet

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                lol you make it seem like no one does anything on weekdays and we can just take an hour long ride up north like it's all good :p
                actually, yes i do think that. Lazy ass miamians

Comment

^ lmao. So victor im off this weekend? Wanna help me with this sunroof? Anyone got any ideas as to what kind of adhesive i should use to glue the rails back onto the sunroof?

Comment

^^^ Yo how were the races?

And not a clue on the glue!!!
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yes guilly. we can mount your moonroof.

Got the master cylinder for the 36', so its on.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                        ^ lmao. So victor im off this weekend? Wanna help me with this sunroof? Anyone got any ideas as to what kind of adhesive i should use to glue the rails back onto the sunroof?
                        I had to install my sunroof myself, so If I'm off this weekend I will glad to give you a hand.

E30 325is '89
                        E46 330ci '04

Comment

I was not invited. But guess what ITS FUCKING ON BITCHES! So how do i get there? And what glue do i bring. Gordon you down for a caravan?

Comment

I'm always down to help you out. I am going to pass on the caravan, though. The diff in my car is having a meltdown so...no can do.

I used black RTV silicone on mine. I am not entirely happy with the results. It is holding for the most part except the very tip, which is coming undone. There has to be something better for sure. Also, it was a PITA because it takes a while to dry so I used a clamp and waited several hours.

Did a bit of looking around and came across this:

Comment

Anything going down this weekend?

Comment

nope, you missed a bmw meet last weekend. I did not make it but seems to be a big turnout.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X