No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh....and I need to buy a new TPS as well lol.... hopefully this is the last thing I need for this MS. Maybe this Sunday I will finally have a running car :D
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

ok guys I need your help! I have a guy on here that wants my wheels really badly. He has contacted me time and time again to see if I would sell them. I have held off up to now. He has made me an offer that I think I am going to take. He wants to trade me even for a set of these! I have always been a fan of these and even made a post in the past about if anyone wanted my wheels I would trade for them. Well nows the time. I have not given my final say and need some help to either stay with what I got or move on to the following. What would you guys do in my shoes? The wheel posted is not the wheels but ones like it.

Mine are 17x7.5 and these are 16x7.5

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Why arent you shipping your wheels already? Come on meng! Get those ACS wheels!!!
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

I know, I know, its really hard for me. Eveyone and their brother jocks the wheels that I do have. They are nothing special but look damn good! The one thing that is holding me back is that I have a set of C5 brakes that I was going to try to use. This would require the 17" wheels. That is my one hang up. I was looking at going 310mm brakes. He is to get back to me on this. Because I have almost new tires and there are no tires at this time on the other wheels.

Its one of those things where if you change you cant go back, and I have a problem with that! I still think I am going to anyway. I would like a smaller wheel if the BBK did not pan out!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have seen people with s50s that did a rotor pad and line upgrade track their cars and say its enough. Withgood tires you should be fine. Those wheels are worth it imo

Feedback Thread

Comment

fake

Comment

Im sure they are the knock offs. I did not ask and he did not say. But what I paid for my wheels go along with the price of what those sold for.

And someone does not answer AIM

Comment

ok-- i have NEVER seen this post -- and i hardly see any E30's set up nicely and i am all over south florida -- has this been some kinda secret society that i jus happened upon ..? grant it i haven't been on the boards for a good few months .. is this la carreta thing a coincidence or a kind of planned meet ? lets do this i would luv to see the locals ..
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
                  '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

lol there's nothing secret about it.... we just never got all together and met up.

Feedback Thread

Comment

BTW anyone got an extra drivers seat in fair condition ?
                      --Hayden--
                      '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                      www.G2IC.com

Comment

Define fair? I should be replacing my seats for racing buckets. The driver's seat is tan clotch with a rip right down the middle, no damage to the seat itself other than the cloth rip tho.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                          Define fair? I should be replacing my seats for racing buckets. The driver's seat is tan clotch with a rip right down the middle, no damage to the seat itself other than the cloth rip tho.
                          well i have no driver's seat right now. was gonna have some CRX seats attached to stock sliders.. looks like that not gonna happen soon .. car still not finished, but i will need something at least to test the car up & down the street.. chance of a pic to show the rip?
                          --Hayden--
                          '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                          www.G2IC.com

Comment

by later on this weekend for sure. the car is currently by kendall.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                              by later on this weekend for sure. the car is currently by kendall.

great, i'm in Kendall every day --- if u need any help with your car LMK.
                              --Hayden--
                              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                              www.G2IC.com

Comment

if u guys are interested there is gonna be a dyno day on sep 23rd @ Lujan Motorsports.(near Chevy's restaurant off nw 87 av,miami) its a great atmosphere with all types of cars. $40 for 3 runs/passes with a/f reading. its a dynojet-- free to watch .. maybe we could have a GTG.
                                --Hayden--
                                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                                www.G2IC.com

Comment

Working...
                                X