No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Guille, I hope your dad gets better..all my prayers...
    Rolando
    My73bimmer
    Deerfield bch, Florida
    1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
    2006 Mini Cooper S
    1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

Well guys ive come to the decision. My bronze car is going to be stripped and junked. I do not have the time, $ or man power to complete my swap and plans for the car. It is not a priority in the next up and coming years of my life so im going to have to part with it. its sad and i never thought i would say it but it hit me today. Ill let you guys know when im going to rip it all apart. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the car. You guys are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
        Well guys ive come to the decision. My bronze car is going to be stripped and junked. I do not have the time, $ or man power to complete my swap and plans for the car. It is not a priority in the next up and coming years of my life so im going to have to part with it. its sad and i never thought i would say it but it hit me today. Ill let you guys know when im going to rip it all apart. Thanks to everyone who helped me with the car. You guys are awesome.
        I'm really sad to hear that!, Why don't sell it as a project car?

E30 325is '89
        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
          I'm really sad to hear that!, Why don't sell it as a project car?
          Because its not worth much. And btw guys we have officially reached a 100 page thread.

Comment

Because its not worth much. And btw guys we have officially reached a 100 page thread.
            Cool...!! lets keep the Miami Fl people thread going !! For any of you guys going on Sunday to Markham park, I will see you there at noon.
            Rolando
            My73bimmer
            Deerfield bch, Florida
            2006 Mini Cooper S

Comment

AlpineE30M52 Goes to Miami post...

someday.

Erick, are there ever any drift events on Saturdays? I don't think I could justify driving down there on a Sunday and have to leave really early to make it back in time for work on Monday.
              -Erik
              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

May 10th, Homestead-Miami Speedway. There'll be a car show too. :)
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

G, if you do part it. I have JC needing some parts. Let me know. Also again hope your dad is doing well. That guy is cool, and he drives faster than Orlando at Homestead!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                    May 10th, Homestead-Miami Speedway. There'll be a car show too. :)
                    Sweet, I'll make a note to save up for gas.
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Yeah im parting it gordon whats jc need.

Comment

I'm free tomorrow, If you want I can pass by your house and help you parting it out, let me know.

Yeah im parting it gordon whats jc need.

E30 325is '89
                        E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by my73bimmer View Post
                          For any of you guys going on Sunday to Markham park, I will see you there at noon.
                          Where inside the park exactly are we meeting? Not familiar at all with Markham park. All I know is that it is around I-75/I-595 intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                            Where inside the park exactly are we meeting? Not familiar at all with Markham park. All I know is that it is around I-75/I-595 intersection.
                            As soon as you pass the gate (main entrance) $1 to get into the park, take the right and we will be meeting like 1/4 mile on the left and side..you will see my red vert.. here it is my cell phone 954 593 0688
                            Last edited by my73bimmer; 05-03-2008, 07:04 AM.
                            Rolando
                            My73bimmer
                            Deerfield bch, Florida
                            2006 Mini Cooper S

Comment

fyi if a women with no license from Venezuela back up in your car and destroys your grill/trim dont let her go scott free like me. You will kick yourself in the ass later.

Comment

are you able to salvage any parts from the other car to fit?

Yeah, its hard to drive around here.

Ill get a list up and going then get back with you.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X