No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll put my car on there if it's running. Hopefully this is the last weekend of work.
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Well the car is running! W00T! All it needs is some fine tuning on the fuel table and a mechanical tune up. Probably wont happen until sunday, so I'll have to pass on the dyno day.
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

nice!!!-- bring it out there anyway -- 'get a pass' on the dyno for a baseline.. i would love to see that thing up there ...

PS any news on the seat ?
        --Hayden--
        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
        '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
        '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
        www.G2IC.com

Comment

Completely forgot to take pics, but I was looking at it today when I was with the car.... definetly a lot more torn then what I remember lol, but it's a seat.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
            Completely forgot to take pics, but I was looking at it today when I was with the car.... definetly a lot more torn then what I remember lol, but it's a seat.

well, i actually just need something to get me by..just like u i'll probably get some race seats -- what would u let it go for ?
            --Hayden--
            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
            www.G2IC.com

Comment

Im back and alive! This is what I posted in the Lamin-x group buy!

Guys Im back as of 9pm tonight. I had my gallbladder go on me and was in some major pain this past week. In fact this has been a problem with me for over 6 years and has been mis diagnosed over 6 times. I am so glad that its been found and I might be able to get back to flying again! If anyone has any questions or problems please post. Im so glad to have the internet again! Hospitals SUXORZ!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                Im back and alive! This is what I posted in the Lamin-x group buy!

Guys Im back as of 9pm tonight. I had my gallbladder go on me and was in some major pain this past week. In fact this has been a problem with me for over 6 years and has been mis diagnosed over 6 times. I am so glad that its been found and I might be able to get back to flying again! If anyone has any questions or problems please post. Im so glad to have the internet again! Hospitals SUXORZ!
                that was quite sudden-- good to see that u are safe --
                --Hayden--
                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                www.G2IC.com

Comment

about freaking time! I am leaving to do my suspension work next week so Id be down the following weekend!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

true
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I might be up in Boca this weekend so I think I could stop by for a few if I am able to make it up.

Comment

that would be sweet, i love your car and would love to see it
                        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Trust me, looks better in pics! :)

next week when it comes back from Ft Myers will be another story.

Comment

I could set that up if you guys wanted to go to Ft Myers for a paint job. They do amazing work!

Comment

slacking in the local forums of late, Hello, and what does everyone have planned for the weekend?

ME still recovering, sucks but all good!

You?

Comment

Hah had a not so lucrative week..... last weekend I got little to nothing accomplished with my car. Still pending a spark plug set and a decent tune.

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X