Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon,

I left you a VM earlier today. It's all packed up and ready to go. Just hit me up when you're ready.

- Erick
    PS: Trust me, its been nuts here too. Now I gotta call Orlando, who probably thinks I'm slacking by posting here :p
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

fellas.. i want to have a party ....

a rear subframe bushing installation party -- !!!

and trailing arm bushing party and while i'm at it...... front & rear sway bar party ..

should i? will anyone attend..? hell, i'll bring the party closer if needed..

or where the hell can i get this done at a reasonable cost?

beer & tacos?
      --Hayden--
      '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
      '93 318is- 4cyl's of fury
      '92 Integra GS-R--yeah, its fast..
      www.G2IC.com

Comment

Erick, I did not see the message but saw a fedex thing in my email. Just let me know what I owe ya.

Hayden,

That is one of the best upgrades for these cars. Its really not that hard if you have a press. More of a mess than anything. While your there, try cleaning up the sub frame and repainting it. I could help lend a hand but Im on some long work days. Sunday is really my only day off for some time now.
        Let me know though!

POLICE SHOW TONIGHT IN WEST PALM BEACH!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

wave, tickets are still for sale in the lawn section. i am meeting people from
          Orlando and will be pressed for time. then on the way home, i got to get the gf back so she can be at work in the keys at 10am. try to make it if you can.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
            I'm not going to see show tonight but if you guys want to meet up for some food before or after the show, I'm down.
            who are you???

have fun tonight gordon. you are coming up here in my part of town and im going down to hollywood to go to Dave & Busters.
            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
              Hayden,

That is one of the best upgrades for these cars. Its really not that hard if you have a press. More of a mess than anything. While your there, try cleaning up the sub frame and repainting it. I could help lend a hand but Im on some long work days. Sunday is really my only day off for some time now.
              Let me know though!
              Gordon, thanks for the encouragement.. i don't have a press, i would have to take the subframe to a shop to get the bushings pressed in .. i'm just wary of the bushings sticking and other nightmares than i've seen .. i'm the process of ordering f&r sways and was thinking of a subframe rebuild kit (rear camber/toe kit/trailing arm/subframe bushing)..doin't want to bite off more than i can chew ..
              --Hayden--
              '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
              www.G2IC.com

Comment

Hey guys,

I have the rear seat leather covers available from my old interior. Top and bottom, black.

The top piece is MINT. My car had tints all its life and so it is not faded, has no scratches, cracks or thread seperation. Its color is as black as the day it left Germany.

The bottom piece is in good gondtion, although it has been dyed and is a bit darker than the top.

I just have the covers, they've been seperated from the foam.

I've had these around for a while and have no use for them.

I am giving them away for FREE!

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                  Don't fret Hayden. I changed the rear subframe bushings on my E30 all by myself. Including dropping the subframe on my own. Didn't have a press for the bushings either. I cut the old ones out, and the new urethane ones drop in.
                  jeez TJ, i know how talented you are.. u take on things that i shudder to even dream about. did u ever install a camber/toe kit, or was it just the bushings? this shouldn't be too hard its just labor intensive.. wouldn't mind the moral support
                  --Hayden--
                  '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                  www.G2IC.com

Comment

the camber/toe kit kits that Ive seen were the weld in ones. And for what I remember costing $300 or so. I almost went broke replacing everything when I did mine but wish I went with this. I was a bit hesitant because I am no welder.

Comment

you will be ok hayden. i just spent $1k on all new suspension on the e28. it needs it really bad. doing the front end this sunday. luckly i got a 535i parts car that i can take the rear subframe out of and replace all the bushing so the car isnt down for too long.
                      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

whats the code for discounts on ireland engineering website?
                        --Hayden--
                        '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                        www.G2IC.com

Comment

Originally posted by Slick92GS-R View Post
                          whats the code for discounts on ireland engineering website?
                          call erick @ ko it will be cheaper and you will get your parts way faster

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                            call erick @ ko it will be cheaper and you will get your parts way faster

DUH !!

i'll give him a shout
                            --Hayden--
                            '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                            www.G2IC.com

Comment

hey anyone been to u-pull-it lately? i was thinking about going over tomorow. Are there any e30 over there?

Comment

Originally posted by soflawussbag View Post
                                hey anyone been to u-pull-it lately? i was thinking about going over tomorow. Are there any e30 over there?
                                i was down in Medley U-pick today.. saw about 4 E30's ...
                                --Hayden--
                                '87 325 coupe- Trak Rat
                                www.G2IC.com

Comment

Working...
                                X