No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn i need new tires, but that drive is crazy.

Comment

if he left early enough he'd make it 30 or less drive is not bad at all.
      Originally posted by motorsports_3 View Post
      Damn i wish u were closer. Gonna be in Miami anytime soon.
      i'll be at countyline tomorow...but i can only bring so much with me. what do you need pm me got a ton of tires too man
      Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
      He drove down today :p

Stopped by to pick up some e30 struts.
      hell yeah!! man thanks a bunch!! i bet i'll be seing you at st's in a bit we're just finishing the 86.

edit* shiiiaaa. 3.31am new mc won't bleed. we are sitting ducks. good night.
      Last edited by etxxz; 06-08-2008, 12:32 AM.
      No more e30s for me.
      88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
      88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
      91 BMW 325i [sold]
      86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

need a pressure bleeder yo!
        NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Open diff

People, I have a 3.73 open diff that came out of my car, it has 120K I'm selling it at $50 bucks picked up. is located near Tamiami airport. Let me know!

E30 325is '89
          E46 330ci '04

Comment

what did you end up going with?
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
              need a pressure bleeder yo!
              yeah i'm going to buy one i have 3 cars that need brake fluid jobs. we managed to bleed the fronts and somehow it worked, he ran sunday...the rear, nothing i can't explain it maybe my friend did some guru **** i can't understand.
              No more e30s for me.
              91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

dont buy one, make one
                NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

:ohsnap:
                  No more e30s for me.
                  91 BMW 325i [sold]

Comment

awsome idea. Thanks for posting that billy!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

btw, anyone headed to the u pick it lots this week? I really need to go find some things!

Comment

guys please be on the lookout. I have herd of 3 more car being broken into around the Kendall area. Also down by 152. This is happening on the week nights around 2-6am. The cars are being targeted for stereo products. Head units, amps, sub boxes.

With the world getting tougher, people are looking for easy ways of making money.

Just a FYI!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          btw, anyone headed to the u pick it lots this week? I really need to go find some things!
                          I went yesterday to U-pullit. They have several E30s, I founf 6 and I didn't search the hole lot!

E30 325is '89
                          E46 330ci '04

Comment

Originally posted by capucastro View Post
                            I went yesterday to U-pullit. They have several E30s, I founf 6 and I didn't search the hole lot!

let me know when someone is going. I really need to get out there for some parts I know will be out there.

Comment

Perfect! Just when I am out of the state for the month, all e30s start popping up the junkyard. Any late models?
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                                Perfect! Just when I am out of the state for the month, all e30s start popping up the junkyard. Any late models?

Ill sell you the bumpers! JK! having fun out west?

Comment

Working...
                                X