No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess I'm the new guy here...what's up guys. :)

Comment

Your headlight is misaligned. :p
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
        Your headlight is misaligned. :p
        Hahaha, funny you say that...I fixed it earlier tonight...those little bitches are tough to twist.

Comment

You coming to the drift event this weekend?
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
            You coming to the drift event this weekend?
            I'm working all weekend. :(

You should come up to the FG cookout on the 27th...show those guys what sliding really is.

Comment

ggggia drifting this weekend!!

btw. as you all know i have a massive overstock of bottlecaps. come take them for free....minimun pickup of 4rims. got 17. free...free freee. 70cents/lb at most recyclers at 16.5lbs each. x17rims.. you do have to take the tires off though. nobody will accept them, i tried...even tried my angle grinder and that was a bad idea. pm me. i'm by FAU.
              No more e30s for me.
              88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
              88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
              91 BMW 325i [sold]
              86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

...night failed....got the car running, but the gas tank is leaking fuel. no go. see ya'll in my fwd tomorow
                No more e30s for me.
                88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                91 BMW 325i [sold]
                86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by David A View Post
                  You should come up to the FG cookout on the 27th...show those guys what sliding really is.
                  Erick! Drive up Saturday and stay for the Meet Sunday!!! DO IT!

WOOO!! Page 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111
                  -Erik
                  '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                  I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Hey guys in official.... I am headed out of the Miami area for the time being. I am headed up to Mississippi to help with the family business. I will have about 1 week here before I leave and hit me up if you guys would like to hang out.
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Set the time and place and I'll be there!
                      We are going to miss you....(...r car, hehe)

E30 325is '89
                      E46 330ci '04

Comment

^^^ +1
                        Let me know. I'll be there also.
                        sigpic

Comment

same here...!! date, time and place...
                          Rolando
                          My73bimmer
                          Deerfield bch, Florida
                          1992 BMW 325i Convertible - (sold)
                          2006 Mini Cooper S
                          1973 BMW 2002tii (Sold) , 1988 M3 (Sold),

Comment

How long do you figure is the time being? o.O

Feedback Thread

Comment

Well guys its like this. I have been in the process of opening up a bar school called Elite Bartending School, LLC. We have the location and a lease with Tooties. But we are waiting on the Board of Education to approve us so we can be an accredited school under the school board of FL. That is looking like sometime in December as of right now. When we are ready to open our doors at Tooties I will be returning to open the school.

My family sits on a pretty big chunk of land. This land is in some prime locations in Columbus MS. This is a small town but is growing unlike most cities in the country. We have just gotten a contract from the airport to purchase some land to extend the airport property. There will be further land deals in which the airport will want to acquire more land to build a cross runway. The only land left to do this is ours. These deals will ensure my families future for at least the generations living today. My goal is to be able to maximize the profit in these deals so that it will ensure a better future for my family.

The job market here in Miami sucks. I have been without a job since March. I had to close down Sobe Heavy Transport back in March due to rising fuel cost and expenses. The market here in Miami is saturated with hungry truckers that will undercut the next person to put food on his table. This has suppressed the rates so much if you were to blow a tire it would cost the same as the load you hauled. I have been working diligently in finding employment but my line of business is almost all but dead. I have tried to branch out into other areas with very little success.

My health issues hold me back in doing many things and I feel that headed to Mississippi will allow me to have an environment where it would work hand in hand with my needs and be able to turn a profit.

My condo will sit as the way it is right now. I will pretty much lock the doors and walk away to return when I can. My furniture, etc will stay in its place and power will continue to stay on keeping the ac running to keep the heat from ruining my equipment.

I will be looking for some good deals on tires if anyone knows of a hookup.

I have the Toyo RA1s and they would not make the drive. So I am need of some 225-50-15s.

Also I will have to prep the car to make such a drive. The longest road trip to date with this car.

Im thinking maybe next weekend at LaCaretta on Bird road. That was the first place I met many of you and it would be cool to maybe the last.

let me know if you guys have plans for the upcoming weekend and maybe see if that would work!

Talk soon!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

If you want to give Nexens a shot let me know. I've had great success with them and I can get them at a pretty good deal. I pay ~$50/tire for my 16".

Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X