No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a front set of black comfort seats. 8 out of 10 condition. No tears no rips. They do have the right shoulder twist. It was there when I got them. Asking $175.00 obo. Talk or text 561-758-7218.

Comment

Thanks. going to hold out for sports for a bit longer. If not I'll let you know.

Comment

What do you plan on spending for the sport seats?

Comment

I plan on spending what I have to for the right set.

Comment

I have a 9 out of 10 pair of vert black leather front sports seats. No rips no tears. The only problem is the mechanisms needs adjusting. Text me for pics at 561-7587218.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
              I have a 9 out of 10 pair of vert black leather front sports seats. No rips no tears. The only problem is the mechanisms needs adjusting. Text me for pics at 561-7587218.
              If he doesn't want them lmk. I need front and back black seats for my vert.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Send a text. I will send pics later today.
                Last edited by g.ruff561; 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM. Reason: Mis-spelling

Comment

I have rear black leather seats for vert. 9 out of 10 condition. No rips no tears. Top and bottom seat only. I also have some custom fiberglass black rear speaker enclosures. These inclosures allow deeper magnets for aftermarket 5.25 speakers. Must see to appreciate. Anyone interested hit me with a text. We can talk price when you see them. I paid $100 each to have them made.

Comment

Selling a 1988 BMW 528e with 12 valve "super eta" engine and 5-speed manual transmission. This is the 2.7 liter E-bottom end with an I-head from the factory. It is also equipped with a 2.93 differential. 208k on a broken odo. I purchased this car from the original california owner & have all records since new. I recently replaced the timing belt, water pump, plugs, cap, rotor, new clutch, 2.5 m20 flywheel and 2.9 diff recently. Newer tires. Has a few dings and scratches. Solid chassis, the only rust is around the trunk seal. The drivers side seat is torn. Needs a muffler. Dash is 9/10. All electronics, lights, windows, switches work. Estimated 25.0 miles per gallon.

3k obo

ad: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3905054054.html

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                      Selling a 1988 BMW 528e
                      That thing is in nice shape for $3k. Very tempting. GLWS

Comment

Guys, we are meeting this Friday at towers shops!

more info here

Comment

anyone know a place that can re-wrap my mtec1 steering wheel? estimated cost?
                          sigpic

Comment

I have gotten quite a few responses to my ad for the black sport seats. No emails please. Talk or text only. 561-758-7218.

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                              anyone know a place that can re-wrap my mtec1 steering wheel? estimated cost?
                              You can attempt to do it yourself... IIRC the kit is only like 80$

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Has anyone done this before or does know What's this waffle part# needed to attempt this
                                Or what
                                It seems to be top secret
                                No one is say a mf ing thing anywhere I've looked

Comment

Working...
                                X