Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTB_E30 View Post
    Hello All.
    I live in Miami and have a early model vert that needs some work done. Any recommendations for a bmw shop down south that can do suspension work and some light body work. Just looking for a shop that is reliable, affordable, and does decent work.

Little backstory: I had the car restored at Masterclass Automotive in Miami. They did a good job for the most part but cut corners on allot of things. Also been talking to a shop up in broward called Redline. I've been hounding them for 2 weeks just to get a quote..This is my daily driver so if it takes two weeks just to get a quote i can only imagine how long it will take to get the work done.

I appreciate any recommendations.
    I highly recommend euro auto tech these guys are really professionals they don't cut corners. They really know their stuff from computer, body and, even machine shop!! Just call Atila Rozs and tell him what you like to do

I bougly an m3 engine rebuilt for 1500. Just the performance head work was worth that.. Cool guy

Comment

Are there any local meets? Im new to the area and looking to check some out.

Comment

Anyone have an oem m20 oil cap they aren't using? Mines is leaking id buy it off you. I also have a rear strut bar for an e30 for sale $70 incase anyone is interested.

Comment

E30 Miami

Originally posted by T.Dot_E30 View Post
          Are there any local meets? Im new to the area and looking to check some out.
          yo im down in Hialeah area and ive been trying to get an E30 group going here in Miami, but nobody is down to do local meets. im on a group thats from palm beach so i always have to drive up for meets. If you have the app GroupMe i can add you to Miaimi and Palm Beach group

Comment

just picked up a e30 vert with an inop top. anyone know how to teach an e30 vert noob how to diag or reinitialize the top? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vinny.mia View Post
              yo im down in Hialeah area and ive been trying to get an E30 group going here in Miami, but nobody is down to do local meets. im on a group thats from palm beach so i always have to drive up for meets. If you have the app GroupMe i can add you to Miaimi and Palm Beach group
              Not entirely true.
              I'm down, just never home. I know a couple of other guys in SW that do things every now and then.
              Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
              LSx e36TI coming soon
              Originally posted by s0urce
              Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

WTB: M42 oem air box. ASAP. Let me know what you got and how much. Thanks.
                G.......

Comment

Wtb

I need help find an e30 in south Florida. I've been looking forever those Craigslist people always let me down. can the soflo r3v community give me a hand ??

Comment

Sup Giomovalles? You gotta give the community an idea of what you are looking for in terms of color, interior, body type, M20, M42.....etc. there are very nice cars in this area but again what is your budget? I will tell you these cars are not cheap to buy now days and you gotta stay on top of the maintenance. Maintenance is critical. Belts, tensioner, water pump and vacumn leaks are critical for optimum performance.

That said, I have owned Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Mercedes and Land Rover. These are all gone. I have had an E30 in my life since 1984. Would not have it any other way. Good luck with finding a good car. They are worth it......... G.
                    Last edited by g.ruff561; 07-20-2016, 08:02 AM. Reason: Spell check.

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                      Sup Giomovalles? You gotta give the community an idea of what you are looking for in terms of color, interior, body type, M20, M42.....etc. there are very nice cars in this area but again what is your budget? I will tell you these cars are not cheap to buy now days and you gotta stay on top of the maintenance. Maintenance is critical. Belts, tensioner, water pump and vacumn leaks are critical for optimum performance.

That said, I have owned Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Mercedes and Land Rover. These are all gone. I have had an E30 in my life since 1984. Would not have it any other way. Good luck with finding a good car. They are worth it......... G.
                      so I'm looking for a 325is or 318is. I'm indecisive between m20 and m42 so as long as it's running good I'm fine with both. Black, white, grey, anything between those colors are good for the exterior and the interior black or that rare red. trying to stay away from vests and sedans so only coupes. and mostly importantly, the budget is 10k. Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
                        Not entirely true.
                        I'm down, just never home. I know a couple of other guys in SW that do things every now and then.

am down but my car is not ready..

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                          am down but my car is not ready..

send me a private Message to add you to a group chat. im trying to get all the Miami Area E30s to join forces lmao

Comment

Anyone have or know of an alpine white 2 hood for sale in good condition?

Comment

Looking for Coil-overs for my e30 325i m20, Sedan
                              Preferably Ground Control with 5 lug conversion
                              [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

Home for a couple weeks, I have OEM MTech2 VERT skirts that I no longer want. Also have a set of 16"4x100 Futuras with new tires if anyone is interested. Shoot me a PM.
                                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                                LSx e36TI coming soon
                                Originally posted by s0urce
                                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Working...
                                X