No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im gonna be there 2 night and 2 morrow. So when you wanna meet up?

Comment

I see the M3s up there late on Saturday. They park right in the front of the place. Id be down for late dinner. I got plans that will run me to about 9pm though.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

K ill call the e30m3 guys. And ill call all the guys that are into e30's. Ill also see if the e34m5 goes and a 2002. So la caretta @ 930 2 morrow?

Comment

I think I can make it up there at that time.

My name is Gordon BTW.

Ill keep you posted here to let you know if Im 100% sure going to be able to make it.

But as of now, I should!

See you all there!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

K 930 pm tomorrow cya there!

Comment

Wave,

Are you going to try to make it tomorrow?

Comment

As of 3pm today, Im still planning on making it out tonight around that 9:30pm mark as long as the weather holds up.

Comment

I'm there

Comment

Great meeting all of you. Wish I could have stayed longer. But lets meet up and start a meet. I just had a baby shower that went into the night for one of my employees.

Take care and good seeing all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01
                      The 2 E30's that you speak of off of Bird, I see them at LaCaretta on Saturday night.
                      Sorry to jack the thread, but I used to live pretty close to LaCaretta when I lived in Miami, 87th and 44th Street to be exact. Actually, I remember when they built that resturaunt (jeez am I that old???). I haven't been back in a couple of years since my parents moved to Sanibel, but I'll definetely be visiting next year for my class reunion.

Comment

Another new/to me part came in for the car...........

I give it the end of Sept when the project is done!

But lets all try to meet up or something after the 4th!

Take care and be safe!

Comment

Sounds good man!! Loving the cluster.... I got myself an euro 325i one :)

Keep in touch until the 4th
                          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

that would be pretty cool. let me know where and when
                            NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Whats everyone up to?

Comment

Having a lil get 2 gether @ meh crib in like a half 2 change a waterpump. Then doing dinner with fam I'm down later on hit me up. 786 286 8762

Comment

Working...
                                X