WTB Vert/Touring/IX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Vert/Touring/IX

I currently drive an 89 325i and I'm looking to add to the family!

In the order of the title - I'm looking for a 325ic, 325 touring or 325ix - I'd be open to an M10 4-cylinder.

I strongly prefer known mileage, non-cracked dash, preferably post facelift, non-bronzit, non-destroyed seats, no rust, good paint, working AC, and in daily driver condition.

Bonus points for having organized records of service.

My range is $5-7k, I've been looking for over a month and the ones I find have a knack for being purchased the day before or after I call! Help me out!

theres a guy on FB selling a 92 vert. hes in the

South Florida e30 owners'

group. yes the apostrophe is there. Gianfranco Gilardino is his name. 4k
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

I don't have a facebook, but it looks like a closed group. Does he have it up on Craigslit?

Comment

Originally posted by wcipolli View Post
        I don't have a facebook, but it looks like a closed group. Does he have it up on Craigslit?
        not that i know of. There is a touring here in this group. This guy ALWAYS has cool shit come over.. Its just RHD though. $6350

ps He actually has a couple tourings ATM.
        LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

I'll keep an eye on them... I shot over an email to him to see what he has at the moment. I wonder if they import them from the UK regularly. I honestly sort of like the novelty of a RHD vehicle. Thank you for the tip, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Guy local in MD has a touring or two FS. Roguetoaster on here.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by wcipolli View Post
              I'll keep an eye on them... I shot over an email to him to see what he has at the moment. I wonder if they import them from the UK regularly. I honestly sort of like the novelty of a RHD vehicle. Thank you for the tip, I really appreciate it.
              You're welcome, trying to keep as many people in e30s as possible lol.

he gets containers every couple months. had a e21 not too long ago but kept it for himself. He also had a PRISTINE 80's vw rabbit with 20k original miles(true barn find) and sold it for 4k. hes pretty reasonable with his prices too.

GL in your searches.
              LSx e36TI coming soon

Comment

I really appreciate the help looking, it feels like the search has gone on forever! I reached out to the guy at Quarry and he has a RHD manual touring coming in closer to Oct so worst case I can wait until then.

Still looking for something sooner - the cash is burning a hole in my pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                  Guy local in MD has a touring or two FS. Roguetoaster on here.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                    I contacted him - he's going to move before posting prices and whatnot. There's *some* rust on both of them and I'm trying to get out of a rusty situation as it is. If it's not too bad I'm down - the diesel one he has gets me super interested; I didn't even know they made those!

Comment

FS: '89 325ix Touring (5spd)

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
                      '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                      '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Working...
                      X