Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: So. Fla. For Sale Thread..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aperez49
    replied
    SOLD! This is the sedan which is a 2003 525. Blue with grey interior. Transmission was rebuilt s few months back and has fresh tires. Asking SOLD!
    Last edited by aperez49; 01-13-2016, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aperez49
    replied
    Car is sold..

Up for sale is a 2002 blue water E39 525 touring with grey interior. Car is in good condition. No major mechanical issues. Just replaced water pump. Needs tailgate shocks but other than that not much. Not original cluster but car has probably around 120-130k miles to the best of my knowledge. 2nd owner. Can send more pics if anyone is interested. Asking $6k obo
    Last edited by aperez49; 01-25-2016, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• m3j0n
    replied
    For sale in Pompano Beach,

I have:
    Original 1990 BMW M3 5-speed transmission 125k miles
    Original 1990 BMW M3 4.10 LSD 125K miles
    Original 1990 BMW M3 wheels with tires (with Centercaps)

Leave a comment:

• 87E30VERT
    replied
    Wheels in Post # 1 have been discounted to $1300. Authentic BBS wheels with tires, spacers, hardware, authentic caps etc FOR $1300!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    I will shop it around on my end. Thanks for the follow up.
    G.

Leave a comment:

• aperez49
    replied
    Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
    @ aperez49. Got any interior pics?.....thanks.....G.
    Here you go. It's getting dark so pictures aren't great but seats and panels are in great condition. I have center console for it just never got around to putting it in. Also have the under dash panel out because with my big feet my shoes tended to get caught in it.

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    @ aperez49. Got any interior pics?.....thanks.....G.

Leave a comment:

• matias88e30
    replied
    Anyone needs shocks for their e28's?
    Have 4, brand new

Leave a comment:

• aperez49
    replied
    Anyone looking for a sedan? I've got my 89 super eta swap that I just haven't had the time to enjoy. Swap was done about 4 years ago. All suspension, bushings and all that were done at the time. Car has maybe 20k miles on it since rebuild. Car was painted at the same time in silver. Had a minor incident where the car rolled back and the right front fender was caught on a low fence and damaged. Will try to dig up pictures from the build if anyone wants them. Bottom end was off an e28 and was in excellent condition. Original Head off the 325 was sent out to machine shop for a refresh. Also have a Luke box in the car with some mbquart speakers and alpine amps. Can get specifics on everything if anyone is interested. Hoping to get around 5k but price is definitely negotiable.
    Last edited by aperez49; 01-19-2016, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    Bump.

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    Still need oem plastic ebrake cover, oem black 5 speed shift knob, oem tweeter blanks. HMU if you got them. Thanks........... G.

Leave a comment:

• bmwextremeguy
    replied
    Went down to in-law for the holidays and to me with Gary aka g.ruff561 to bring him some parts from previous sale, wonderful good guy to deal with, paid in cash and no games does what he says and means a true man to his words! I know might not be posting in right section, but since it's a local thread thought to notate a good contact locally. I know I should be in the feedback section but I never go to it. If anyone needs anything check Gary out first as he might have or know where to get it.
    Shawn

Leave a comment:

• g.ruff561
    replied
    WTB OEM 5 speed shift knob. Contact me if you have one in very good condition. Thanks....

G.

Leave a comment:

• jseb710
    replied
    If anyone is selling a 325IS or 318IS please lmk.

Leave a comment:

• rcjennings30
    replied
    91 vert for sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X