Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Third Thursdays (Middle TN) ***NEW LOCATION***

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    This month's #EThirdyThursday will be at the same place. C'mon out!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by agent View Post
      This month's #EThirdyThursday will be at the same place. C'mon out!
      I should make it this time as long as the alternator doesn't die again.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
        I should make it this time as long as the alternator doesn't die again.
        Yeah let's hope that doesn't happen twice in a month...
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by agent View Post
          Yeah let's hope that doesn't happen twice in a month...
          Ha, but isn't this once a month so technically, it wouldn't be twice a month. ;) Last meet was in July.

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
            Ha, but isn't this once a month so technically, it wouldn't be twice a month. ;) Last meet was in July.
            Technically, it would. The last meet was four weeks ago, which was 28 days. Even the shortest month of the year is 28 days long, so if it happens again tomorrow it will be... twice in a month.

            ;)
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by agent View Post
              Technically, it would. The last meet was four weeks ago, which was 28 days. Even the shortest month of the year is 28 days long, so if it happens again tomorrow it will be... twice in a month.

              ;)
              Damn son. Well well, what if it rains today? It looks to be a possibility.

              Comment


                #37
                The chance of rain is supposed to decrease as the day goes on. Hopefully they're right...
                Originally posted by kronus
                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                Comment


                  #38
                  Oh, agent... You're so agenty. Another good meet lady n gentlemen. I like Ether-D third Thursdays.
                  Originally posted by Andy.B
                  Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                    Comment


                      #40
                      oops. Thought it was this Thursday.. I'll make it eventually.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        It's this week. As mentioned in today's IG post, same time, same place, same awesome people.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                        Comment


                          #42
                          If I'm not sanding body filler off my car, I'll be there!

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                            If I'm not sanding body filler off my car, I'll be there!
                            In October? September's was last week.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                            Comment


                              #44
                              hoping i can make it this month
                              1987 325is 2.8L Stroker Turbo "Little Pickle aka The Green Turbo Sled"

                              Comment


                                #45
                                October's meet is this week on the 20th. As mentioned in today's IG post, same time, same place, same awesome people.

                                https://www.instagram.com/p/BLrJCQfBHEg/
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X