• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x2 id like to know also
    Dan Zickel
    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

I talked with RC. Apparently nothing has been setup. Anyone willing to work with me to get this back up and running?

Comment

I'd be willing to help out. I know Josh here in Chattanooga was working on it also but he has dropped off the face of the planet. I can take care of the dragon drive portion as I've been there many times and know the roads. Depending on the amount of people that come I could maybe host the BBQ at my house(have room for maybe 20 cars). I don't have a grill or anything but have a decent size driveway and cleared area to the side of the driveway.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Hopefully I will have the frankenmotor finished and the god damn title for my car before it is time for me to head up there.
          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

We will have to figure something out.

Comment

I am down to help out, im ni St. Louis, but ill do what i can. Can we move it back a week or so tho? so we can plan(Although i know many have taken off that weekand cant get off another)
              Dan Zickel

Comment

I would be willing to help organize it if we could find a way to move the date into late August.

Sent you a PM dinanm3atl

Comment

We can move it.

Comment

The best 2 weekends in August to do this would be of the 18th-19th or 24th-25th.

How many days do we want to plan on? 2, 3, or more? I need to get some serious replies so we can set a solid date.

Comment

I vote to move it to August so I could actually come :(

Will
                      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                      DaveCN = Old Man
                      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Shut up will!!! lol anyway id be down for august before school starts!
                        Dan Zickel

Comment

2 days in August will be best. Prolly the earlier so that people won't be heading back to school if they are in school.

Comment

first OR second weekend in August sounds great to me

Comment

Second week would probably be best. Summer school gets out the first week of August and Fall semester starts in the last week of August. So I'm thinking the 18th & 19th.
                              Last edited by RobertK; 05-10-2007, 07:27 AM.

Comment

I'm down for either June, July, or early august. One of those weekends. Let me know, I'll have my car ready beginning of June. I also have school, so after August is a no go, and June 17 I'll be taking the NYPD exam.

Lets make some plans :hitler:

Comment

Working...
                                X