Bottlecaps in knoxville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottlecaps in knoxville?

If anyone has a set of 4 or 5 bottlecaps for sale in knoxville please post here or PM.

They need to be in respectable condition, but I'm not worried about the center caps. Thank you!

There is a set in Lexington for 200 on CL. Not sure if that's too much of a hassle for you though. I will post the ad when I find it again.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Really clean caps though.
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Thank you, those are nice. That is a bit too much pain especially for needing new tires as well.

Comment

I'll give you mine, but they're in Charlotte. I travel to Asheville often and could meet up as well.

Comment

A set for 125 in Farragut was listed today.
            20% Accurate

Comment

Working...
            X