• Show
Clear All

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Slow going this time Robert!

Comment

I wonder what happened to Jex, I never see him on here anymore.

Comment

Well I don't know about him but Sponce wrecked this car I believe and others disappeared :(

Comment

I'll try to get the message to the Smoky Mtn BMWCCA this time as well.

Comment

damn i wrecked mine the week of last rally...

but i just got done working on my new one today, so im good to go.

Comment

Good!

Comment

hmmm... must be the economy.. don't worry everyone oil is back down again. ;)

Comment

i will indeed be there, found a E30 BEATER. So if the E36 isnt done ill be there in a Alpine
                      sigpic

Comment

Seriously!

Comment

I picked up a 91 318i for $300 a friend might borrow for the trip.

BTW... the way it's looking... ole' smokey will be making this run. Considering all the school work I've been doing I've not been able to build my 2.8l stroker as fast as I thought I would.

Comment

Bring on ole' smoky. It'll help keep the mosquitoes away!!

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie30 View Post
                              Bring on ole' smoky. It'll help keep the mosquitoes away!!
                              Maybe I should drive the diesel instead of the e30

Oh ya and an update on the dragon, the cops have already taken up patrolling the area, I went up there on easter and there were 4 cops in the area, only one was running radar, they seemed to just be sitting around looking for idiots. Traffic on the other hand was great, almost no cars around.
                              Also watch out on 129 before the turn off to foothills parkway as they had a land slide, one lane is closed. But it looks like they should have it all cleaned up by the time we are up there.
                              85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

dude 300 bucks?

Want to sell it?

Comment

Working...
                                X