GA/AL anyone interested in a trackday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GA/AL anyone interested in a trackday?

I have put together a trackday for the 26th of June at Talladega Grand Prix. I have 5 open spots. I need people who want to take their car to the track and have the money to do it right now. I need to pay to reserve the track and I need the money tomorrow. The cost is $150 per car. the track day is thursday from 7am-5pm central time. It is alot of fun the track is great with mostly late apexing corners. Last time I went it was alot of fun and everyone got plenty of track time. Please if anyone can go please let me know.

I wish my car was ready for the track.
    John

Comment

Proof of said reservation of track and contact info to back it up please.

I only say this as I have heard of some scams of this very thing going on lately....

Comment

whoa, I havent looked at this forum lately. We are going, there are 10 cars listed now. Ive got two extra spots left. the day is next thursday at tgp. if you want to go let me know and just show up with your $150 for the track fees. I do not need it up front. I needed the money up front before to ensure that we had the track reserved. so, if you want to go hit me up and hope to see you there. Whoooo!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X