No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30slidewayz, let me know if you find out whos it is. its there all the time sitting on king st.

germanrob, you referring to the frankies in greenville? if so im down this summer i love frankies karts man. but while we are at it why not real karting at cmp? :p

Comment

I'd be down for karting, But looks like I'm moving to Charlotte at the first of the month. :(
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

^^ you can still drive to cmp!

Comment

Originally posted by SkywayScraper View Post
          that is how they do it down here at the bmw dealership just took a hammer and extension and tapped it out.

E30slideways were in charleston are you located im on james island
          I'm on JI as well, might have seen me driving around in a bronzit with 17" staggered style 5's.

Comment

that is how they do it down here at the bmw dealership just took a hammer and extension and tapped it out.

E30slideways were in charleston are you located im on james island
            im Andrew, the kid that got your number with the eta.

Comment

jekaio are you the eta with an m50 and cage on king st?

Comment

I belive Rob was talking about the Frankie in Columbia....
                sigpic
                mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

i wish!

my Ti is hellrot, 5% tint, and slammed with e46 17's on it.

the eta is bone stock, and sitting in my driveway waiting to get moved into the garage.

i havent seen that e30 yet.

is it white?

my boy charlie has a white e30 track car with an m50 swap in it, but i dont think he drives it on the street.

ive seen another white e30 a few years ago with a rollbar in it driving around in west ashley.

the other day i saw an e30 on highway 17 turn behind palmetto ford that was lowered with style 5 look alikes on it. he was moving so it was hard to tell exactly what wheels they were.

Comment

we should DEF setup one of those kart days at CMP this year!!

the Georgia boys on Bimmerforums did it and it looked bada$$, and it was under 200 which is rediculous.

there's a youtube link to an in kart also. somewhere, i can find it and edit it in later.

ninja edit

First weekend at CMP using their rental karts and getting a feel for the track. Was a great day with some close on track action. The track is very exciting a...
                    Last edited by jekaio; 02-13-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

this ^ Would this be better in spring or summer? maybe we can get a good deal with a large group.

jek, the e30 i keep seeing is black, early model, slammed on basketweaves with a cage, stripped interior, corbeau seats, sparco harnesses, europlate on the front with something m50 written on it

Comment

Saw a black 'vert on Harbison around 5 yesterday with an exhaust and a custom plate, anybody on here?

Comment

e30slidewayz I live in the islands apartments behind the walmart.

Comment

jekaio hey man just got my wheels and suspension done, Ill be stopping by tomorrow got a couple questions for ya.

Comment

e30slidewayz I live in the islands apartments behind the walmart.
                              You're a stone's throw away from me. I'm over here near the Fort Johnson/Successionville intersection. What color is your car? Might've seen you around.

Comment

cmp columbia greenville... I'm down for anything involving 4 wheels, no speed limit, bumpers, and a stiff drink afterwards

Comment

Working...
                                X