No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30slidewayz its blue with silver borbets swing through the complex second entrance and you will see it. Its down right now until i put the new motor in it, which will be next week.

Comment

Originally posted by SkywayScraper View Post
      e30slidewayz its blue with silver borbets swing through the complex second entrance and you will see it. Its down right now until i put the new motor in it, which will be next week.
      Haven't seen you out and about, I'll have to drive by and check it out. Hope the motor install went smoothly!

Comment

all you SC boys, should drive up to High Point, NC in March. Have a blast with us.

Comment

Just purchased 90 325ix 5 speed. Need help with motor.

Anybody that can would be much appreciated. Beer and food is always a good start
          91 318 s52 Swap

-m50 manifold
          -headers
          -zf320
          -3.25lsd
          -KaMotors Intake

Comment

Still trying to meet up with some people in the Columbia area where you at bros?

Comment

Originally posted by e30forlife View Post
              Just purchased 90 325ix 5 speed. Need help with motor.

Anybody that can would be much appreciated. Beer and food is always a good start
              What's wrong with it?

Max

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb23ft View Post
                Still trying to meet up with some people in the Columbia area where you at bros?
                We are here... lol.. we are trying to do some megasquirt action before the spring rally. My car has been down for a couple weeks.:p
                sigpic
                mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by broke30 View Post
                  What's wrong with it?

Max
                  Thought of you when I saw the thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240532
                  1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Hey guys, I'm moving up to the Hilton Head Island area in the next month or two for a job. Wondering what there is to do in the region and what all you guys do E30 scene wise up here....

Let me know what's going on! Hope to see some of you guys soon!

Comment

I suppose if anyone wants to get together Saturday, maybe 4ish, maybe san Jose's or something Open to suggestions.... I have been dying to have a reason to get one of their "beer towers " lol. Any suggestions or takers?
                      sigpic
                      mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                        Thought of you when I saw the thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240532
                        Good deal, I pm'd him. How goes boost btw?

Max

Comment

Originally posted by broke30 View Post
                          Good deal, I pm'd him. How goes boost btw?

Max
                          Boost is quite addictive, looking forward to swapping the turbo M20 into my new four door shell!
                          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                            Boost is quite addictive, looking forward to swapping the turbo M20 into my new four door shell!
                            The black one? Jake showed me a picture, it looks good, love the TRM's on it. How goes Rock Thrill?

Max

Comment

My car is down with overheating issues. I think the biggest problem with having a meet is finding 5 or 6 guys in Columbia who all have E30s that are working at the same time.

Comment

just picked up an m50tu swap for my 87eta.

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN 86+ I CLUSTER I CAN USE IN MY ETA??????
                                Last edited by jekaio; 03-16-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X